My weightloss diary :)

I'm not much of a bread lover. But those nature valley bars well I had 4 of them plus 2 bags of low fat cheese & chive chips and 2 scotch pancakes. Now I feel very poorly and it's not baby sickness either... We totally can do this just need to get our heads out of the clouds :) x

Need to focus tomorrow. Going to read my slimming world recepie book and get some inspiration and hopefully that will kick my brain into gear!!! X

Brunch. Sausage cubed potato grilled tomato bacon and grill pepper strips
Dinner pork steak chips and salad
H ex a milk
H ex b alpen lights
Syns 2 x coco pop bar 8 sausages 3 options hot chocolate 2 (13)

Went for a long walk but I really struggled cause I feel so so nauseas ugh wish it would pass x

Last edited:
that is your hormones = try to understand your body and it will help you to deny those cravings
perhaps a relaxation cd would help
then you can keep it in a play list on your computer and mp3 player and use every time you need to
I have just been sent a couple that seem quite good pm your email if you want one

sorry about the hormones and the sickness - but if its helping you stay on track its a good thing :):)

have a lovely relaxed evening :)

good lets hope they help you a nice bath too but I would normally recommened lavender oil but not sure with you you will have to research safety :)

oh no I am so sorry
perhaps its just made you think of all the issues that worry you because you were so relaxed

I did wonder why you might be up so early

I do hope you can get some catch up sleep in the day

does your little princess take a nap

headache could be lack of sleep I have been suffering on and off for a couple of weeks not

use the two hour time to either nap yourself or put your feet up with a good book and a nice drink

hope you feel better soon

Breakfast fruit and yogurt
Lunch Cumberland sausages chips and salad
Dinner chicken and spicy rice with veg mixed through
H ex a milk
H ex b alpen lights
Syns nature valley bar 9.5 sausages 3 (12.5)

Walked for an hour this morning hoping to spend the day gardening x

Last edited:
hope the weather stays dry for you
all that fresh air will get you nice and tired for tonight

I am going to take Kaydan to the vets for a visit and to make his appointment do some ironing and get out an exercise dvd to work towards being able to complete - I know I wont be able to do much yet BUT its a start

Thanks I think it may stay dry in Sussex today :) good luck with your DVD I'm too sleepy to do one today !! Just want to nap x

I honestly cannot stay awake!! I never remember feeling this bad with imi. In fact at this point with imi I was swanning around new York city :) x

Back