My weightloss diary :)

Thank you. I'm planning on still going to slimming world so far had nausea but no sickness so I've stayed on track. Small losses of half poun but better than ballooning like I did with imi (combo of in diagnosed thyroid prob and eating for 2) so will keep active and eating well :). I don't trust myself with them either. My husband asked me to cook your cherry flapjacks tomorrow :) x

Weigh in day today... Aside from my 30 syn day earlier in the week I've managed to stay on track pretty well... Lots of fruit veg and yummy free food :) x

Breakfast banana and scone
Lunch ham cheese tomato toastie
Dinner SW beef stroganoff with rice and salad
H ex a milk cheese
H ex b 2xbread 2x alpen lights
Syns nature cake 7 scone 5 options hot choc 2 (14)

Taking advantage of the double healthy extras today although I don't have them all the time :) x

Last edited:
that is a fantastic loss
just shows what you can do if you want too
I think after baby is born you could well be at target :):) how fantastic that would be

Thank you. I'm planning on still going to slimming world so far had nausea but no sickness so I've stayed on track. Small losses of half poun but better than ballooning like I did with imi (combo of in diagnosed thyroid prob and eating for 2) so will keep active and eating well :). I don't trust myself with them either. My husband asked me to cook your cherry flapjacks tomorrow :) x

Congratulations on the loss hun!!:D Your food diaries looking great...i've not had a toastie in years!! (you've got me craving one lol)
I think that's wonderful that your still going to follow the plan during pregnancy and it will definitely help to prevent excess weight gain.It's great to hear your keeping yourself active, I really need to work on my body magic, (i'm definitely not as fit since I got my car lol).
Aww bless him, let me know if you get round to making them, It only makes a small batch, but I think that's great for SW and you can always double the ingredients if you wanted to make more. So far they've kept really well, I just wrapped them up and put them in an airtight container and there still quite moist!:)xxx

Breakfast oats and chopped banana
Lunch left over beef stroganoff and rice with salad
Dinner spag Bol
H ex a milk cheese
H ex b oats
Syns cake 14 Pom bears 8 alpen 6 options hot chocolate 2 (30)

Last edited:
Just worked our that even though I've had 51 syns of I divide the rest over next few days (till weigh In) I still get 10 per day!!!! Yaaaay all is not lost :) plenty of fruit and veg and all is fine again lol. :) x

Breakfast mullerlight and grapes
Lunch pitta bread pizza
Dinner chicken chow mein
H ex a milk cheese
H ex b alpen light pitta
Syns nature valley 9.5

Going for long walk with imi soon it's already scorching though ;(

Had massive row with tony and although it hasn't sent me diving in the biscuit tin or caving a cig hes made me cry a lot :( damn bloody hormones!!!!

Breakfast banana yogurt
Lunch jacket potato chicken sweet corn and salad
Dinner jacket potato again. (can't help it got a crazy craving)
H ex a milk
H ex b alpen lights
Syns milky bar buttons (15)
Walked for 3 hours, have got the worst sore throat :( x

Last edited:
Tony and imi had chicken balls and rice from the Chinese but I was very good and had my potato and it was lovely. Still poorly and I think it's stopping amoking x

sorry I have not been around to support you = been wallowing in my own diary - quite bad wallowing really

stopping smoking will definitely make you feel ill how many days has it been

remember nicotine mimics brain chemicals so once you stop the nicotine your body does not have enough of them and needs to make more that takes a while - nicotine takes three days to get out of your system - walk plenty and drink plenty of water to help flush the system :)

Back