my weightloss journey (last one!)

Ok i didn't log now but i did count my calories. Monday: 1250kcal
Tuesday:1250kcal Wednesday: 1366kcal

I think i push my kcal intake up to 1400kcal . As i think 1200kcal is low. I am eating well and lots on 1200kcal but i think i should give my body more fuel. Will see how i get on with it.

I lost this week 1 1/2 pounds....
Over the moon! ;-)
no more 11stone...now i have the 10 stone up front! 3 more pounds and i have my first goal on my new eating plan.

Also what is wired i fit into jeans i wore 3 years ago with 10pounds less. Defently some muscle weight! I feeling way more toned...what a little exercise a day can make for a difference is unbelievable!

Last week i was bad with logging here .... Still log into fitnesspal everyday. I am staying within my 1300-1400kcal.
Just totm coming up and feeling blown up.... Also nibble to much... But i try hard to be good and not over eat! I am staying away from the scale a few days.

If someone would like to be my fitness pal buddy i am chef84, would be great to know people there as well for motivation! :)

I walk try logging every meal now straight away...makes it easier for me.

Breakfast: flaxmeal porridge with peanutbutter
275kcal

Lunch: 200kcal

120g turkey
courgette aubergine scallions cherrytomatoes stir fried

Not hungry...very hot day again all week 35°C would love a bit of rain now for cooling down a bit bit

ForumRunner_20120820_133902.png

Snacks:

Almond bread and One boiled egg

15g seawie

120g fromage frais with cocoa powder and walnuts

Altogether 1123kcal for today

Ok dinner was lots last night...day off hehe .... But still stayed within my kcals

Breakfast today: 239kcal
120g fromage blanc
Almonds cocoapowder
Flaxmeal

lunch: 253kcal
Turkey with scallions aubergine courgette stir fried in one teaspoon coconut oil

Snacks: 374
1 capucino with biskit
Seawie mushroom
Goatsmilk joughurt

Dinner: 275kcal
Tuna salad with 1 egg and 3 surimi sticks
Endive and tomato

Had after dinner 1 slice bread with Goatscheese and as dessert 1homemade coconut raspberry muffin

Altogether 1405kcal today

Trying juddd for a week or two to kick start my losses again...

500kcal today today menu like this:

Breakfast: 120g fromage frais and cocoa powder and 5g almonds
Lunch:aubergine and courgette with 70g tuna
Dinner... well more snacking after lunch 2 sojasun youhurts a 100g and 120g fromage frais
Altogether 496 kcal

Starting work at half six till half eleven hope with the youghurts to nibble on will keep me away from the bad chips...lol

Good luck with JUDDD. I find it ok and quite manageable but I've had a few tummy aches as my body adjusts. I think I'm just mega sensitive that's my problem! Here to follow if you don't mind x

Thank you faith ;-)
The only problem i have is i work in the kitchen....and chips always there to nibble on....but i try to be strong... ;-) i let you know after work how i got on :)

are said:
Thank you faith ;-)
The only problem i have is i work in the kitchen....and chips always there to nibble on....but i try to be strong... ;-) i let you know after work how i got on :)

Oh bless, the must be too hard. Think I'd really struggle! Yes do let me know how it goes. Just believe you can do hunny. Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

I survived today....the problem Is not that i only had to manage 500kcal ...the problem is to resist the temptation to nibble... All the food sitting in front of me lol
But i stayed strong... Thank you faith in believing in me!!! ;-)

I am a bit worried about tomorrow as i ate lately 1200-1400kcal a day I am kinda doing low carb but freeystyle. It satisfies me and i am not overeating sometimes even struggle to get my 1200kcal.
2000 is 600-800 more dunno how i will manage that. Maybe just add a bit more fats, hope that bring me to the 2000kcal.

First down day went well first up day too. Yesterday was second dd. Nibbled chips at work...not good but still was within my 500kcal. And made 1h bike ride. Today second upday.

Back