my weightloss journey (last one!)

Thursday food 30.08.

ForumRunner_20120831_001719.png

View attachment 61684

ForumRunner_20120831_001744.png

Hi faith, i learned i don't need to be afraid of fats! I am adding healthy oils like rapseed olive and coconut in my diet as i am not able to eat up so am adding healthy oils to get to my calorie target. Like in dressing etc.
In my yogurt i like to add a bit of coconut oil as it give a little flavour.
Hope you ok! My first Saturday night off in ages! Still worked lunch and it was so busy didn't had time for my own lunch and nibbled on chips ...and needed a glass of wine after! Bad me! :-(
I am trying to be good now for the rest of the day...
Hope you well... And enjoy your party tonight! Xxx

Ok that was my Monday... Plus nibbled chips again!!! And had 1 1/2 glasses rose wine after work..

I have to stop nibbling the chips....anyone an idea let mw know as that put me really down.
Off tomorrow and Wednesday....hoping to stay good. Oh parents coming Wednesday so trying to be good.

Faith his did your down day go? Did reading the book help?
Hope you well xxx

Yes i am born German, moved with 19 for 8-9 years to Ireland and end of January this year i took the step..and make my life dream come to true and moved to France. (this why my mfp is 3 diff language...sorry)
Touch wood...for now all is going so well... Were very lucky! Within 4 month i had everything sorted and i thought it will take minimum a year or more....

Back