my weightloss journey (last one!)

are said:
Yes i am born German, moved with 19 for 8-9 years to Ireland and end of January this year i took the step..and make my life dream come to true and moved to France. (this why my mfp is 3 diff language...sorry)
Touch wood...for now all is going so well... Were very lucky! Within 4 month i had everything sorted and i thought it will take minimum a year or more....

Wow, you've had a chance to experience life is different parts. You are very lucky for sure xx I worked in Munich for a short while many years ago and loved it. I stayed at a hotel for the first month and then moved to an aprtment in Arabella Park (I think that's what it was called. It was so long ago I don't rememeber much of it). I like France too but I've never been to Ireland.

http://www.minimins.com/members-only-diaries/289931-faith-my-weight-loss-journey.html

Omg ... No coffee would kill me!!! Lol
One morning i woke up and coffee machine was broken ...worst morning of my life! Lol

Yeah i am ok...some work dramas...trying to sort it out tomorrow! Wish me luck.... X

Thursday 6.9.

ForumRunner_20120907_163849.png

ForumRunner_20120907_163838.png

ForumRunner_20120907_163858.png

ForumRunner_20120907_163907.png

How you doing faith...yeah i think i got it sorted...they wanted give me 3 days off a week and bang 42h in 4days. Wasn't to impressed...also i am working every single weekend...got no social live at all. From morning till midnight. Where the bosses have an very easy life.
So i tried to stick to stick up for myself.

are said:
How you doing faith...yeah i think i got it sorted...they wanted give me 3 days off a week and bang 42h in 4days. Wasn't to impressed...also i am working every single weekend...got no social live at all. From morning till midnight. Where the bosses have an very easy life.
So i tried to stick to stick up for myself.

Ah sounds harsh but glad its sorted. Good on you for getting it sorted :girlpower:

I'm good thanks. Still have my stomach ache but know it's my IBS that doesn't JUDDD!

Such a crazy weekend....still can't believe what happen...need to digest that all first....

Didn't lose any weight. I stalled but its fine for now.

How you doing?

Hi Paul i am good and you? Hi have u been?

Yeah i've been good overall. Just indulging in all the wrong foods :p but onwards and downwards from here :D

Back