my weird ramblings

got to the shop finally, had to leave kaya with a neighbour as shes too heavy for me to carry far and wheelchairs and snow dont mix, the snow was right up to my thighs!
so all prepared to be stuck in the house for a few more days

Ooh I'm from near Sheffield but now live in Leeds! Meant to be going back this weekend to see my parents but it's sounds like the snow is really bad there!

yep snows bad here, dont think were due any more for a while so could be alright

woke up this morning, grabbed my sweater and was suprised to find its a looser fit than yesterday, yay!

still got the cold, pease can it go now, had it a week, surely its someone elses turn now, lol
also getting another wisdom tooth doing a shift, nothing i cant handle with a bit of paracetamo thou

been on out to check the car, it still works, been near a week since i ast switched it on, gonna dig it out later in anticipation of the big thaw ( i live in hope, lol )

ok so the pain in my tooth/ear got worse so took co codamol and now feel like ive had one drink too many, lol

I can't handle co-codamol at all. Last time I took it I ended up walking off the pavement into the road without even realising!

Hope you feel better soon hon x

maybe i shouldnt have mixed it with my decongestants either, lol

im normally ok with co codamol, cant have sopadol and theres another that the name escapes me that i dont handle well

well it makes the football updates more interesting anyway

hope you feel better soon. i too am suffering with a cold, being cold, and wisdom tooth ache! argghhhh

hope you feel better soon. i too am suffering with a cold, being cold, and wisdom tooth ache! argghhhh

its not much fun is it, well apart from when the meds mixed together to leave me high and drunk, lol

took the car for a run around today. first day back at school for madam, she was 30 minutes late into cleass due to bad roads.

then drove off to chesterfield for what should of been a 30 minute drive, took me near an hour and a half to get there!

ive been checking met office weather several times a day, lol so far we seem to be on for weigh in on wednesday yay, good job too since i only have enough packs now to do me till wednesday night

meeting someone new tomorrow for a drink and a chat, em they chose a pub, wonder what they will make of me just ordering tap water, lol

ooh.. enjoy.

And remember...people have to do a probation of 3-6 months just to get a job so make sure they are worth getting you in a similar way!

Any decent bloke will want to take the time to get to know you and will realise that takes more than a few dates; someone only interested in a **** will try to push. http://www.baggagereclaim.co.uk/how-to-spot-a-player-playa/

Last edited:
well todays trip was a mixed bag, lol

think we covered most topics, he kept looking down at the table alot, erm i asked if he was bored and he said a little!

he offerred to walk me to my car, said no thanks i know the way
he did text me 5 minutes later to apologise saying he had been so nervous he had no idea why he said that, lol

Lol... gotta love those first dates! Very polite of him to offer to walk you to your car though. What are you going to do? Has he inspired you enough to think there may be more worth getting to know?

oh yeah we will go out again, hes already said he wants to meet again

hes been texting away as usual so think the aqward moments on both sides was caused by nervousness

he does strick me as very polite gorey, the guys ive been on dates with have all tried to pull moves within the first hour of meeting, he didnt even go for a hug or a kiss the entire time, thou he said later he regretted not getting a hug

Why would you hug someone who is essentially a complete stranger though? My hugs (and other body contact) are now only for people I know and trust and admire and want to feel physical contact with.

see im not one for hugs, i dont like my personal space being invaded, i have huge problems with folks ( men and women ) wo do the cheek kissing thing when intro'ed to other people, im told i finch as thou im about to get hit when prople step into my space

should add that even as a child i hated being hugged, everything had to be on my terms and its still that way today, i will tolerate a hug if i decide you can have one.
my mum didnt use time out as a punishment, oh no, she used hugs! should of seen it, my mum holding me in a hug while i scream, cry and eventualy vomit

the guy i went to see ive "known" for a year online/ thru the phone so it might not have been too bad for a quick hug thou im glad he didnt attempt it with my track record, lol

forgot to update this thing yesterday, lol

well it was my wrigh in, finally got out to the cdc, had to park up near the main roads thou as she lives in a teeny country village and trek over to where she lives

i lost 9lb! thats a 2 week weigh in, is it bad that i was hoping for a little more?

couldnt get my beloved choc mint for the 2 weeks supply i had to pick up as her delivery hadnt shown up

well today and ive had a call from my ex. seems the armys sending him and another guy up my end today for something and can they come round, im really not sure thats such a good idea but then i really miss him and would love to see him i just dont know if having him in the house is wise

ahh well ex didnt call back so either he wasnt sent after all or he could hear my aprehension and decided not to bother

had a trip to the out of hours gp with madam tonight, shes been running a slight temp all week, has a cough, keeps wetting herself and her breath and pee has a weird sickly smell to it but they couldnt find anything wrong so guess i will just have to work on getting her toilet trained again

Back