my weird ramblings

i wish my daughter would stop trying to make my life more interesting

woke in the night to madam doing her best darth vader impression
called out of hours gp again ( dont know why after last time ) nurse asked if that noise she could hear was coming from my daughter. indicated it sure was to be told get off the phone and call an ambulance!
so i ring them and 4 paramedics turn up. hmm for one iddy biddy whickle girl? wouldnt mind if any where to my taste so i could look at some eye candy while being squished in a tiny bedroom
got her nebulised and on to oxygen for a trip down to the hospital where again shes given steroids

have a headache now due to the lack of fluids while at the hospital

slightly better day in that i got to spend it at home and not in the hospital like yesterday, lol

have gotten the house decorated for christmas finally, think we need a new tree next year, this ones a little sad looking, lol

on to present wrapping now, i need lessons in it, my wrapping leaves alot to be desired, lol

so today i need to be better behaved

my waters taken a dive since madam was taken to hospital, still managing the minimum but i know for me its not enough. have also missed packs and picked at things ive no reason to be even looking at so nows the time to rein it in and get back to my routiene

better today, had 4 litres of water so far, low for me but getting there

have one very tired out child so hoping we both get a good sleep

yay! my shred dvd has finally turned up.

so now i have to decide if i should start immediatly or do i wait till after boxing day

decisions, decisions, decisions

well i did my shred earlier on, remind me why i wanted to do this?

my legs are still shaking, had to crawl up the stairs to get in the shower oh and i threw up too, lol

only 29 days to go right?

well was a little sore getting up this morning but not as bad as i had been expecting it to be, lol

will wait till tonight to shred again as got madams hospital appointment this afternoon

heres my shred start pics

111.jpg

112.jpg

113.jpg

well that was a long afternoon!

the appointment for her legs went quickly, took a look, said see you in 6 months and we were out......... to be told we had an appointment down in the eye clinic in 10 minutes. grrrrrr after going thru the tests with the optition it was decided the consultant would need to put drops in and examine the back of her eyes ( she had ROP as a baby )

30 minute wait for the drops to work, whole host of tests, said i could either bring her back for her optition tests or she could be discharged and seen at my optitions. discharge please please pleaseeeeeee

can he do one more test before writing the discharge letter, erm yep!

and thats where it went downhill. her eyes are changing shape, left more rapidly ( oddly its her left side that is more effected by her cerebral palsy ) looks like she will need glasses sooner than anticipated ( children with previous ROP tend to end up short sighted )

so insted of discharge shes going to need to attend eye clinic every 3 - 6 months insted

and day 2 of the shred done
smacked my hand on the shelve while doing jumping jacks, hurt like heck but i carried on

2 down, 28 to go!

who beat me up when i was sleeping? come on own up!

fronts of my legs, arms, stomach from my boobs down to under my belly button and the top of my bum hurt, ive taken on a john wayne walk lol

the shred gets easier right? lol

oh and it was weigh in today, gained 5lb

Last edited:
day 3 of the shred done, 27 to go!

bollox bollox bollox, its snowing and its snowing heavily!

i sent kaya to school this morning, shes not due to finish till 5.30pm since there having the christmas disco but her schools 3 miles away up 3 big hills so now im in a flap. do i go get her now while the roads still clear but shes gonna be heart broken to miss the disco or do i leave her and hope that i can still get to her later

muscles still aching but not as bad as yesterday.
trying to up my water a little, its slipped a little, need to be good this week and need a good result thou not sure if weigh in will be a possibility if we get more ruddy snow

well day 4 of the shred done, 26 to go!

todays been a good cambridge day!

well we have snow and ice here in north sheffield!

odd thou i drove a little further in towards town and not a flake!
poor kaya was sliding round like bambi today on the walk into school ( shes fairly unsteady on her feet any way due to the cp ) is it wrong that i couldnt stop laughing?

less pain today so my bodys getting used to the shred, will have to push it a little more tonight then
i have developed a bruise thou at the base of my spine, not suprised since the reverse curls make it feel like my pines poking thru my skin

day 5 of the shred done, 25 to go!

im 1/6th of the way thru!

yesterday was not such a good day. went to ikea with my sister and on the way back she wanted to go round an outlet place, the cold triggerred a migraine so i ended up in bed at 5pm.
managed just one pack and 2.5l of water yesterday, not enough for me i know. also had to miss the shred

yesterday was a good day, back up to a good level of water and i did day 6 of the shred!

also built the first part of a wardrobe for madam so i can now hang her clothes up!
am going thru her stuff to see whats too small, what needs to be saved for future children in the family ( my sis better hope her first kid is a girl! ) and what to send to charity
also been checking my stuff to see whats too big and can go to charity shops!

day 7 of the shred done, 23 days to go!

good amount of water today, feeling good

well weigh in yesterday a day early, down 3lb, was not happy with that

well day 8 of the shred done yesterday, 22 more to go

Back