my weird ramblings

day 9 done, 21 more days to go!

so here we are in the final count down to christmas, havnt bothered buying a new christmas day outfit ( cant really afford it ) so my choices are wearing a size 16 dress that flattens my boobs ( to be fair to the dress the bra im currently wearing is a 36g, guess they expect a c cup for this dress ) or i can swim around in my old size 24 dresses, lol

going to do the supermarket sweep at 3am tonight, good times, lol

well thats christmas over and done with for another year!

madam got spoiled as usual so shes a happy bunny, i had my 3 days off plan, never been so happy in my life to see a shake!

the eating ( tmi coming ) has helped shift the constipation problem but last 3 days ive had ear and neck pain, hardly sleeping and living on painkillers

so today back to it, back to my usual levels of water, my 3 shakes and my exercise, not due to weigh in till january 5th so hopefuly what ever damage was done will be gone by then

oh and on the dress front, i wore the old size 24 dress. was too small for me last year and this year i was swimming in it and flashing when i moved, lol good job it was a quite christmas at home.
i tried the size 16 but my boobs just wouldnt stay in the dress without them being squished and painful.

went shopping boxing day and picked up a new dress that im hoping fits nicely by the end of january

sooooo glad i didnt have time before christmas to pick up clothes as a present for madam, went down to asda boxing day and spent her £100 but got soooooo much more, shes now fully stocked up for next winter

ewwwwww first shake, my beloved choc mint shake and it tastes awful, what the heck happenned?

well yesterday was a 100% day, very pleased about that
didnt manage to shred, felt too ill, very dizzy and ear very painful.

had no shakes yet but am down 1.5l of water so far. woke feeling fine but the pain in my ear is back now :( trying to hold off a while before i hit the meds

wow! mega impressed with you having a 100% day. i'm on and off like you wouldnt believe! my weight is up and down like crazy too.

and i agree - the best bit about not doing cd over xmas was going to the loo properly!! i'll never take that for granted again! haha

wow! mega impressed with you having a 100% day. i'm on and off like you wouldnt believe! my weight is up and down like crazy too.

and i agree - the best bit about not doing cd over xmas was going to the loo properly!! i'll never take that for granted again! haha

mad isnt it! never been so grateful in my life to be on the toilet pooing with ease, lol

well todays another 100% day and i managed to shred too

so day 1 done ( decided to just start over again ) 29 more to go!

chatting with my ex today, sent him a new pic which he thinks is beautiful ( he needs glasses im sure, the army testing must be slipping )

think i just agreed to us having a child, erm am i still drunk? he used the awful word half caste, hate that word but its apparently the one they use insted of mixed race

well day 3 back on the straight and narrow, sat here with a headache so yay im sliding back into ketosis
just having my first shake of the day and already 2litres of water down ( i function best on 5 - 6 litres of water )
im freezing again today, am sat next to the fire but still chilly
nothing to do today since ive already got all the new clothes hung up and the rooms have all been tidied up from the bomb site they were after christmas day

might take madam and her pram for a walk to the shop ( madams normaly in her wheelchair as i cant carry her and walking her usually ends with me trupping over her, but im hoping with my weights in the prams basket it will keep her steady, got her a mamas and papas pram just for the more sturdy construction lol )

well apparently its not more sturdy, madams managed to rip a hole thru the cosy toes part because insted of taking it off carefully shes just been yanking it off. that present lasted a whole 4 days

arrrrrrgh my heads killin me, the drugs just arnt touching it, roll on ketosis please

Just popping by your diary to say Hi! Starting again on Friday (random I know but I have 3 long days followed by 2 nights so hoping by my next day off I will be in ketosis and over the worst fingers crossed). Hope ketosis doesn't keep you waiting too much longer!!!

good luck starlit, you will be just fine im sure of it. yep roll on ketosis for everyone! its a magical feeling, lol

Hi beautiful lady!

Lol at the babe breaking her pram! Woopsy!!

Hope u had a wonderful christmas sweet, and that's fab about the dress!!

Witwoo boobies lol

Your planning another baby?? Hehe are you nuts??

Well done with your shredding hun super proud of u! Xxx

lol well lauren i thought he was joking about having a baby, spoke to him last night and no he wasnt joking and yes i apparently did agree to it. seems hes glossing over the fact that we split up

i do wonder if the sudden need to procreate is down to the fact that hes due to be posted to afghanistan.

it was his guys that were killed over in northern ireland too

while we were together he had this total panic over pregnancy, used to make me laugh. will have to have the talk i think

You just make sure you look after yourself sweet, I'm sure it's wonderful in his head...

Iv really struggled without Peter... And with 2 babies my god!

I appreciate the panic, but he will be back driving you mad before he knows it lol

Xxx

thing is he knows how much i want another child the little bugger, lol

hopefully will see him friday, talk things thru then includidng the fact that i ended our relationship 18 months ago, forget that myself sometimes since we remained so close

day 4 back on the plan and day 3 of the shred done, 27 days to go!

not getting to see HIM tonight. he still hasnt set off and hes a party to go to tonight so looks like it will be maybe a quick visit tuesday and off to the barracks for him or ill have to go a while longer with just the phone calls and messages :(

Back