my weird ramblings

Awesome cakes -- I am sooo impressed!

Mel

Wow! Those are amazing, did you make them?! Kaya us gorgeous :) and yes, pic of S please!

Wow! Those are amazing, did you make them?! Kaya us gorgeous :) and yes, pic of S please!

yep, all made by me :)

ok ill put a pic of S up for a couple hours, please no quoting the pic, lol

maybe i should ask first acctually

and a recent pic of me

Photo0416.jpg

Last edited:
You look lovely :) your hair is gorgeous x

You do look lovely and your hair IS gorgeous!
I love the pattern on the dress.

Mel

tis an asda dress mel, i wore it on premier inn night, lol

well ive been and had the mouth xray so unless it shows something particularly bad then its all systems go for the extraction on thursday

tis an asda dress mel, i wore it on premier inn night, lol

Morning Claire,

In the US when I was a teenager if a woman was wearing sexy shoes we'd say, "Look at those CFMs." (Which means look at those "Come 'F' Me Shoes"-- because that was the message the shoes were sending out, as you will.)

So, is this dress your "CFM" dress? ;) It certainly looks very sexy on you. And what a find... I never see anything that pretty in ASDA.

I hope you are having a good day. Are you going to post a pic of "S"?

Mel

i did post it mel, lol

no the dress was because we were going out and i didnt want him to be embarrassed to be seen with me

sumayyah said:
i did post it mel, lol

no the dress was because we were going out and i didnt want him to be embarrassed to be seen with me

We must have blinked and missed it!

ok coral, will put it up again for a short time only

Last edited:
hes lovely :)

next time ill remember to upload a better pic off my phone thou, lol

We must have blinked and missed it!

I missed it again! I'll have to take Carla's word for his hunkiness, I guess. *sigh*

How are you and madam today? I was thinking of her, as I put the Argos catalogue away... after all it has pictures and might be more fun that the yellow pages. ;)

Mel

I missed it again! I'll have to take Carla's word for his hunkiness, I guess. *sigh*

How are you and madam today? I was thinking of her, as I put the Argos catalogue away... after all it has pictures and might be more fun that the yellow pages. ;)

Mel

daft thing is that she had the ikea and the argos catolouges next to her but the little weirdo still chose the yellow pages, lol

ill upload a better pic of S soon, one where hes wearing clothes, lol

well today im having a migraine, lol i need those new glasses now!

dietwise im going well, weigh in tomorrow, have to call her and ask her to move me to the afternoon, its apparently sports day tomorrow, no way am i missing that, not having kaya thinking no one loves her if im not there

its a recent thing for her, constantly asking if i love her, shes even said to my sister that she doesnt think mummy loves her, was devastated, i love my girl very much and tell her everyday so dont know where its come from

Aww. Bless her. :( sports day will be brill :)

and sports day was cancelled, lol

so went to weigh in after asking her nicely to move it yet again..... i lost 9lb! and thats on 1000 plan

cambridge have now said i need to be off plan for a while after the tooth removal, ive agreed to go to 1200 but cant see me going any higher with my cals

Claire --

i lost 9lb! and thats on 1000 plan

Totally awesome.

I am not sure where they get this... my DD went through a phase of asking me if I've her, love so and so more than her, etc. I think it is just something kids do.

I hope you have a good evening.

Back