my weird ramblings

blah was weigh in today mel

got shouted at, im mahoosive

waiting on S to work out when hes free, he did the 3 peaks challenge this last weekend.
hes decided he wants to spend the whole weekend with me thou so will have to ask my sis nicely to have madam
why did u get shouted out?? u should of blamed it all on 'S' lol i would of.. x

Hi Claire,

I hope that you did not get shouted at... that is not positive support. It would only make me want to eat more.

I think some alone time with "S" might be very nice. I hope your sister will help out with that!

Mel

why did u get shouted out?? u should of blamed it all on 'S' lol i would of.. x

Hi Claire,

I hope that you did not get shouted at... that is not positive support. It would only make me want to eat more.

I think some alone time with "S" might be very nice. I hope your sister will help out with that!

Mel

yep i got shouted at and lectured, she also decided to scan back and see when i was last so fat, told her i didnt find that helpful but she kept on
i was quite tempted to tell her at one point to shove it and that i would join exante and save myself £27 a week. lol
she wants me to do 1000 plan, ummmm im doing sole source, lol

yeah cant wait to see S, thou i told him off for his lack of sympathy today

i went to see the new dentist, she was lovely. i go for an xray monday and extraction next thursday. she did offer to try and pull it today but i had kaya with me ( who was taken by the receptionist to play when it got to my turn )

S texted to find out how it went before telling me to make sure they dont pull out a front tooth as that wouldnt be attractive. he then told me that theres no need for me to be scared as having teeth removed is painless ( can you tell hes never had a tooth removed )

so he was given a verbal smacked bum, lol

oh and i knew i would have gained, i had been completly off plan for 2 weeks including birthday partys galore, lots of cake and icecream, im not daft i knew i deserved this gain

Omg, what a *****!! Time for a new Cdc I think!! Lol at S, cheeky sod!! :p Glad you enjoyed madams bithday and yay for the extraction. Sounds like all is good :)

Hi Claire,

I'm with Carla -- drop the CWPC. If there is not another one nearby, then maybe you'd be better off using Exante and being weighed weekly at a Rosemary Conely or WW meeting. (I know she is far from you, too).

Also, I am wondering as you have been on and off CD for sometime, if you might consider doing something like WW ProPoints? Your metabolism is probably slowed from the VLCD, it might be good to give your body a break and try a different type of programme. You could try to go to meeting when your sister can watch Madam (if she would), or when Madam is in school (although summer is coming up fast).

I hope you have a good weekend -- and I am so glad that you are getting this tooth sorted. Must be week for it... Chels is having dental issues, too.

Mel

Why wasn't madam in school when you went to the dentist? Is she okay?

"S" was just trying to help.

I have had my wisdom teeth extracted and it did not hurt at the time (because my dentist did a good job numbing my mouth), but I sure as heck needed the pain killers later. Of course, they had to drill my jaw a bit to get one on the impacted teeth out. So, not a simple extraction. Even so... it was worth it to be rid of of the recurring agony. They would hurt, I'd make an appointment. They'd stop hurting, I'd cancel the appointment. Finally, I made called for an appointment and my dentist told me come in right away! LOL

Hi Claire,

I'm with Carla -- drop the CWPC. If there is not another one nearby, then maybe you'd be better off using Exante and being weighed weekly at a Rosemary Conely or WW meeting. (I know she is far from you, too).
Great advice mel.. Exante is nice claire honestly.. i have a weeks supply lol still in it's packaging.. And just get weighed at a class, i joined WW and did the monthly pass £19.99 a month.. but may just go and get weighed LOL..:D:D:D but id say have a break for a bit too.. ??

hope your ok ?x

well have been back on cambridge for 3 days now and am doing ok

ive tried most of the cdc's in my area, she was the best of the bunch, lol
shes never had a weight problem ( she did one week on 1200 and one week on 1500 so she could become a cdc like her mate ) so she doesnt get where im coming from a lot of the time, im a pain in the ass client as i dont just zip down the stones and finish with ease. i will get there it just will take me longer

oh should say im following 1000 plan currently so i wont be in for the massive week one loss but hopefully once the tooths out next week, its healed and im no longer popping pills like there smarties ill be ready to move back down, lol

feeling rough now, soooo full ( i had a shake and salad ) do you think i can drop down to 810 now or wait till after the extraction?

ive also finally worked out why i keep getting neck pain, its being caused by carrying kaya over my right sholder sack of spuds stylee, from now on shes going to have to be in her chair or caried like a baby across my chest for short journeys ( cant carry her on my hip as she spasms into banana shape and the risk of me dropping hers too great )

what u got let? 2 more shakes?

i have one shake and an evening meal left along with breakfasts fruit and the yogurt allowance

why do i buy expensive toys for my child?

shes been quietly reading the yellow pages for the last hour and a bit, lol

sumayyah said:
why do i buy expensive toys for my child?

shes been quietly reading the yellow pages for the last hour and a bit, lol

Lol, aww! Bless her :)

Hi Claire,

Its sounds as if you are prepared to stick it your with the CWPC that you have -- so, in the future, if she is speaking to you in manner that is unacceptable to you, just politely let her know. Otherwise, she will keep doing it. She may be like that Jill on Biggest Loser and thinks she is being "helpful" by chatising you.

I had a giggle at the yellow pages comment: my kids always preferred the packaging to the product, it seems.

I think 810 would be okay, if you did not feel too ill. But, no SSing until after you've recovered from you tooth problems. Of couse, Lelly would be a better person to ask.

I hope you and madam are having a lovely Sunday. DH just cut the grass (and on Father's Day) and DD is working on her homework. When she has finished they will take the little dog for a long walk. I hope the rain holds off -- it doesn't look good.

Mel

heres a pic of my baby with her new toy lol

Photo0432.jpg

for those of you with a nervous disposition, im going to put up a couple pics of the cakes i made for kayas birthday, look away now, lol

tuesdays cakes

Photo0424.jpg

the sundays party cake

Photo0429.jpg

quite tempted now to post a pic of S lol

Back