my weird ramblings

Well done Claire, glad your feeling better too hon x

another drop on the scales today, down to 17st 8lb now so 15lb in 3 days

the crack head neighbours have had me up since 6am when they arrived home and decided it was time for a rediculously loud party

i think im going to feel the need for some loud diy once theyve decided to go beddy byebyes

Hi Claire, your neighbours sound awful, can the council not do anything? It's crazy that they can get away with doing that when you have a young child! Well done on getting back on ss, 15lbs in 3 days is Amazing! You must have been retaining an enormous amount of water when you were poorly. Have a great weekend xx

Hi Claire,

I hope you were able to get some rest. I wish you could relocate away form those "crackheads" or they from near you and Madam.

It is lovely and sunny here in Cambs, and I really should get out and enjoy the day.

My word...is your tooth still really bad? :(

thanks girls, the tooths okish now, just sometimes it gets a tad painful for a while

yep i knew i was retaining water, could feel it in my legs and the bottom bit of my top stomach ( i look like a B when i turn sidewards ) thats why i was kinda upset when cambridge medical told my cdc that i was basically a liar and that i must have a massive food problem and should come off cambridge and try and sort out my issue with food. told my cc if they wated me to stop then fine, ill join a different vlcd

yes i have issues with food, come along i didnt reach 23 and a half stone eating normally did i now but i know what i ate and it certainly came no where near a 19lb fat gain

only been back on for 2 days ( todays day 3) so im not even in ketosis yet

crackheads are still at it, doesnt look ike they plan on sleeping and with the large amounts of booze being brought round it looks like tonights party time. ive been to the council and all they would do is tell them ive made a complaint and mediate a meeting between us, im already scared of them. police are well aware of them, they had a massive armed raid again last week, they didnt find the drugs, the big guy had left 30 minutes before they arrived. next door have now put up 2 cctv cameras so no chance of the police sneaking up on em next time ( theyve been raided 4 times in the last year, each time the big dudes just gone out in one of the big cars and when they call him to come back he arrives back in a different car )

i just had to remove the eyes from a dead fish, im never going to eat again, feeling very sicky right now

took madam to a local farm that make thier own luxery ice creams oh my word the looked good, even brough madam home a couple tubs

Hi Claire,

Is there any chance that you could move away from this very unhealthy and dangerous situation? I hate thinking of you and madam living so close to crackheads.

Why were you removing fish eyes? Couldn't you get the fish without the head? (I hated that in Germany... they'd serve you the whole fish.)

I hope the rest of your weekend goes better.

Mel

crackheads are still at it, doesnt look ike they plan on sleeping and with the large amounts of booze being brought round it looks like tonights party time. ive been to the council and all they would do is tell them ive made a complaint and mediate a meeting between us, im already scared of them. police are well aware of them
Surely the council must do more than this. If you don't want them too they cannot inform the neighbours you are complaining. Particularly if you are scared of them, if you feel threatened for your safety the police should be doing more. Mediation has its place but not in this instance. I had issues with youths on the street and it was hard for the council to do anything such as warnings and evictions as I didn't know where they lived. It became an issue of gathering evidence. I kept a diary of events, spoke to police, neighbourhood support unit and citizens advice bureau. I got some photographic evidence and got hold of my local councillor/MP who created community PACT meetings and got the problem sorted. Get another social worker allocated as you shouldn't put up with all that. Good luck Jayne x

Surely the council must do more than this. If you don't want them too they cannot inform the neighbours you are complaining. Particularly if you are scared of them, if you feel threatened for your safety the police should be doing more. Mediation has its place but not in this instance. I had issues with youths on the street and it was hard for the council to do anything such as warnings and evictions as I didn't know where they lived. It became an issue of gathering evidence. I kept a diary of events, spoke to police, neighbourhood support unit and citizens advice bureau. I got some photographic evidence and got hold of my local councillor/MP who created community PACT meetings and got the problem sorted. Get another social worker allocated as you shouldn't put up with all that. Good luck Jayne x

i kept a diary for the council, they read it and decided all they could do was mediate, i was rather shocked as they told me an officer could come out to hear the noise....... but only monday to friday 9am - 5pm. hmm great when they party all night outside of office hours. they told me my complaint would remain on file if i decided in future that i want to complain again and go the mediation route

Hi Claire,

Is there any chance that you could move away from this very unhealthy and dangerous situation? I hate thinking of you and madam living so close to crackheads.

Why were you removing fish eyes? Couldn't you get the fish without the head? (I hated that in Germany... they'd serve you the whole fish.)

I hope the rest of your weekend goes better.

Mel

only way of moving is council transfer but no one wants to transfer here, council knew that when they forced me to accept it ( we had priority for level access, this house has steps to fron and back doors but they said if i didnt take it immediatly i would have priority taken away ) i found out after moving in that my neighbours are dealers and that the people who took the house before me moved in, decorated one room and then fled in the middle of the night

you can get fish ready preped in the supermarkets etc but thier too expensive for me. i get a big bag of fish from the carribean store ( this was red snapper ) for £10, there were 5 big fish in the bag. downside if i have to gut and clean them which turns my stomach

well my weight this morning is 17st 8lb, same as yesterday, ahh well i knew i couldnt lose 5lb everyday ( shame that this journey would be done a whole lot faster if i could lol )

going to have a lazy day today. have some laundry to do and madams sunday dinner to cook but the rest of the day shall be spent cuddled up with kaya watching movies i think

Hi Claire,

I had pretty much a lazy day yesterday. So, I planned to get out with DD to practice her cycling (she has a test tomorrow for the Safer Cycling course she is doing at school). Then, we may drop by the bowling centre, do some homework/speech therapy work, etc.

Any film in particular? I borrowed Made in Daggenham from a friend, so DH and I need to try and watch it this evening so I can return it.

I hope your day goes well. (I think having to clean the fish would be a good weight control thing for me, as it would totally turn my stomach.)

Mel

how did i end up cleaning more fish?
descaling a salmon fillet has left me nauseous again

Hi Claire,

Just a thought, but have you asked the council for a noise monitor, so that it takes readings at all times without them being with you?

I had trouble a while ago with a neighbour having the doors/windows open and loud music til all hours of the night, and when I went to the council that's what they gave me. The noise was monitored for a few weeks to verify what I said, then my neighbour got a letter to basically say that if he didn't shut up then all his stereo equipment would be seized... if you're in local authority housing I think they can also issue an eviction order if it's particularly bad.

Might be worth a try? x

thanks red, will get back on to the council then and see if i can have the use of a monitor

Back