• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My WI Result

Hey everyone,

Not long had my weigh in and thought I would update you all. This was my first whole week SS since last year and I lost 10lbs. I am soooooooooo happy, and cant wait to get through week 2. I love this diet it is hard at times but well worth it when you step on the scales each week. I now have the buzz which will last me well in to next week and before I know it, it will be weigh in day again!
I used to avoid the scales like the plague now they are my best friend.

Good luck everyone on you CD journey and always remember it is worth it!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hope a lot of people read your post, it can feel like a hard diet sometimes, but fantastic results. So well done to you TINKERBELLA, you have good reason to be chuffed x

Well done Tinkerbella, that's a fabulous loss :clap: :clap:

Trash

Still fighting
Well done on your 10lbs :eek:

I'm hoping to start CD monday for first time so will remember this post and use it as my mantra when i feel i cant go on....lol
x

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Well done to you :) amazing stuff x

duncan

Silver Member
well done, keep going

** Just Jools **

Slow & steady does it!!!!
Brilliant, well done. x

Xypher

2010 - Year I get slim :)
Thats a brilliant loss :D I got the same loss we both started the same time it seems haha... both of us lost 10lbs how awesome :) Let's make it a stone hopefully by next week :p

Congrats Tinkerbella and Xypher -- the last time I lost ten pounds that fast... I had a 10lb 2 oz baby! Even my first week on LL, I only lost a whopping 6 pounds. Well done!

MM

Hey everyone

Thank you all for your lovely comments! - Nellyphant and Xypher lets get that first stone gone by next week - think we are all at about the same point in our journey - well done to both of you aswell.

Minnieme - thanks for your post - my little nephew is 4 weeks old and he is 10lbs - it feels so good to look at him and think I lost this much weight - really puts it in perspective. I think that sometimes people forget how much a lb is - I was explaining that to my friend and she said that anytime people think they havent lost much to put the same amount of weight that they have lost in a shopping bag (using bags of sugar) and carry it around with them all day - then they'd realise - I think she made a really good point!!! (just thought I'd share).