My Wise Biscuit, Cake, Dessert & Sweets Recipes

This thread is fantastic, I have been missing cakes and baking recently so I'll be having a go at some of these this week!

cupotea said:
This thread is fantastic, I have been missing cakes and baking recently so I'll be having a go at some of these this week!

valerie11 said:
thanks for taking the time to post these brilliant recipes xx

:thankyou: both :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

BUTTER OR TOFFEE BISCUITS
1 syn each
The peanut butter flavouring taste like a butter biscuit

Preheat Fan Oven 160 deg

Ingredients
50g i can't believe it's not butter light
3-4g Splenda
50g Homepride Plain Flour
A few drops of either English Toffee or Peanut Butter LorAnn Flavoring

Cream marg & Splenda until creamy on high setting

Sieve flour

Add and whizz on high

Add about 15 drops of flavouring and whizz

Onto a baking paper lined tray place 18 equal 1p sized pieces with a good 2" gap between

Then squash them down into flat circles til they are around 2mm flat
Bake for 8 mins or until golden

They have a lovely crunch

Attachments

• image-1515381285.jpg
    image-1515381285.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 515
Last edited:
After christmas, I am really struggling to not eat chocolate, so for me, its great to see choccy recipes !

Im sat here starving waiting for me tea looking at amazing desserts - not good
These look fantasic, I have a horrid sweet tooth so can well see myself making alot of things here.
Thank you, your my hero lol

PS Iv decided to make brownies after tea :)

Last edited:
Kwise1 said:
BUTTER OR TOFFEE BISCUITS
1 syn each
The peanut butter flavouring taste like a butter biscuit

Preheat Fan Oven 160 deg

Ingredients
50g i can't believe it's not butter light
3-4g Splenda
50g Homepride Plain Flour
A few drops of either English Toffee or Peanut Butter LorAnn Flavoring

Cream marg & Splenda until creamy on high setting

Sieve flour

Add and whizz on high

Add about 15 drops of flavouring and whizz

Onto a baking paper lined tray place 18 equal 1p sized pieces with a good 2" gap between

Then squash them down into flat circles til they are around 2mm flat
Bake for 8 mins or until golden

They have a lovely crunch

Hi hun where do u get the peanut butter LorAnn flavouring i havent ever seen it thanks x

valerie11 said:
Hi hun where do u get the peanut butter LorAnn flavouring i havent ever seen it thanks x

Hi Valerie
I got it from eBay Hun.
I bought quite a few, but the peanut butter one really smells peanutty!! The biscuits taste buttery - but maybe I didn't use enough lol

Kx

Bump

Thanks Kwise!! I can't wait to try these recipes out :)

ooooh thank you for these recipes. i was wondering how i was going to cope without chocolate brownies in my life :)

Please tell me where you bought the silken tofu from? Went to asda and Sainsbury today to look but couldn't find it. Asked a worker and the asda woman practically laughed in my face after I'd repeated the name 5 times and the sainsbury worker although much nicer pointed me to the tofu of the meat or whatever it is kind.

cocosianelle said:
Please tell me where you bought the silken tofu from? Went to asda and Sainsbury today to look but couldn't find it. Asked a worker and the asda woman practically laughed in my face after I'd repeated the name 5 times and the sainsbury worker although much nicer pointed me to the tofu of the meat or whatever it is kind.

It was from Asda - was by the couscous and grains. I also ordered some from a local health food shop. It isn't refrigerated and comes in a little tetrapak.

Kx

There are some great recipes here. Thanks

Loving the look of the lemon slices (though without the quark for me) and the chocolate brownies, will be trying those next week when I get paid!

Hi Kwise1

I tried making your chocolate brownies and im sorry to say mine turned out awful :( it tasted really bitter and yet they were not overcooked and i also added the full 14 tbsp of sweetener (i used Canderel). i dont kno what i did wrong

Back