ProPoints My WW diary, busy mum of 4, but will try my best

KellyS111

Hey all

So here I am. I'm on day 6 of my first week. Started a bit late, but will keep updating now. I'm really enjoying it and not struggling.

I know all about weighing and measuring as I've done this all before but last time I used my fitness pal. It's not worked this time because I like the support of the group etc from WW.
I lost 2.5 stone late 2011/to mid 2012. Foolishly I've been through a lot lately and let it all go back on. Feel so bad and keep looking at photos, but I will lose it again and more.

I want to lose just under 4st.

I'm so busy every day and most nights don't sit down until 8pm, but I'm going to do this no matter what.

About me: I have 3 boys and a little girl. I work part time in a hospital. I'm back to college in sept to re sit Gcse's as mine were just out for getting into uni. I then start college again in 2014. Then IF I get the right pass I'm off to uni the year after. I will get a career if it kills me lol.

I hope I haven't bored anyone waffling, just thought I'd introduce myself properly.

Kelly

Today's food
Allowance 33pp at mo

Breakfast
Home made muesli 5pp
Milk 1pp

Lunch
Ham 2pp
Salad 0
Cheese 2pp
Walkers stars 3pp
WW yogurt 1pp
Special K bar 2pp

Dinner
Ciabatta roll 6pp
Cherry toms 0
Prawns 2pp
Cottage cheese 0

Snacks
Grapes 0
Rich tea fingers 5pp
Bourbon 2pp
WW bakewell 2pp

33 used

Walking/jogging 2earned

Hiya! Subscribing :) wow you're brave to do GCSEs and college with kiddies! What are you hoping to study at uni? Nice to see another tall lady on here, I feel lonely! x

Hey! Im doing access to nursing then at uni Midwifery. Fingers crossed.

Yes im a tall one. Your not alone now lol. Thanks for subscribing. Need some support to continue this

K

Wow you are a busy lady! Hats of toya for goin back to college with kids you. I'd say you have to be very organised!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Here to Subscribe :) Glad to see you decided to start a diary! Looking forward to reading your diary :) x

Midwifery sounds good, I bet you'll be good at that with four kids! We're all here to help with the diary :) x

So here I am. Day 6. Struggling a bit as TOM due, but I won't let it beat me. Yes I had a few treats today but only went over by 1. ....... I'm not to great with this heat either.

Today's food
33pp allowance
34pp used

Breakfast
Nat yogurt 1pp
Strawberries 0
Banana 0

Lunch
Ham 2pp
Salad 0
Special K crisps 3pp
Special K bar 2
Apple 0

Dinner
Beef stir fry strips 3pp
Wholemeal pitta 4pp
Salad 0
Caesar dressing 1pp

Dessert today!!
Home made Eton mess
Meringues 3pp
Strawberries 0pp
Nat yogurt 1pp
Ww straw yog 1

Biscuits 13pp. Yes I know bad but hey they were worth it

Weigh in tomorrow!!!

K

Last edited:
So here I am. Day 6. Struggling betas TOM due, but I won't let it beat me. Yes I had a few treats today but only went over by 1. ....... I'm not to great with this heat either.

Today's food
33pp allowance
34pp used

Breakfast
Nat yogurt 1pp
Strawberries 0
Banana 0

Lunch
Ham 2pp
Salad 0
Special K crisps 3pp
Special K bar 2
Apple 0

Dinner
Beef stir fry strips 3pp
Wholemeal pitta 4pp
Salad 0
Caesar dressing 1pp

Dessert today!!
Home made Eton mess
Meringues 3pp
Strawberries 0pp
Nat yogurt 1pp
Ww straw yog 1

Biscuits 13pp. Yes I know bad but hey they were worth it

Weigh in tomorrow!!!

K

Hey Sweetie, Did u see the sort of Eton Mess I made today? Don't stress about the biscuits, that's what your pp allowance is there for, 1pp is only 40cals in the great scheme of things! Good Luck for WI tomorrow :) lots of love x

Hi hun

No I didnt. How do I see it? I dont think I can yet cause I've not posted enough

K x

Morning Sweetie, Hope u have a good Tuesday, do u have any plans for today? X

wow well done for the loss! that's almost 10% of the total amount you want to lose, amazing start! x

Know I said it on the 10 Week Thread but WELL DONE on your loss!!! That's an amazing loss!! You should be very proud of yourself :) x Hows your day been? Did u have a Weigh Day Treat?x

Know I said it on the 10 Week Thread but WELL DONE on your loss!!! That's an amazing loss!! You should be very proud of yourself :) x Hows your day been? Did u have a Weigh Day Treat?x

Hi hun

Im so proud. Yea, I have 6 points left so bought large maltesers and used 2 weeklies.

I WILL enjoy them

K

Hi hun

Im so proud. Yea, I have 6 points left so bought large maltesers and used 2 weeklies.

I WILL enjoy them

K

Enjoy every single one, u earned those! I'm just about to update my thread with my pudding photo....x

Weigh in day and I'm chuffed and ready for the next week again. Haven't done too much today, well nothing exciting anyway. School run. Weight watchers meeting. LOST 4.5lb probably already mentioned that lol.

i haven't done to much exercise. This heat is killing me.

i secured a place for my baby girl in a pre-school. She starts in sept 4 mornings a week. This is gonna kill me as she's my last. But it will be so good for her. So much to do and play with. Outside space. The uniform drowns her shes so diddy. I then get to use the time to study to get these all important grades!!

Still on 33pp daily

Breakfast
toast 3pp
marmalade 2pp

Lunch
chicken 2pp
cheese 3pp
zero point salad
walkers stars 3pp
muller Greek 2pp
WW in meeting bar 2pp

Dinner
Home made Shepherds Pie 6pp

Snacks
WW in meeting crisps 2pp
1 finger kit Kat 1pp

Maltesers 8pp. This was my WI treat, only had to use one weekly.

K

Back