ProPoints My WW diary, busy mum of 4, but will try my best

hey hun i am in the same boat! I have really not lost anything past two weeks and hoping next week will be a good one cause if not my motivation might just get up and run away!! i only took my totm so heres hoping that this makes a differnce :)

Do you drink enough water or juice? I really took stock last night of what i can do differently or what i am not doing that i was doing with the good weight loss weeks and decided it is most probably to do with not drinking enough water or juice? so on my 5th glass today lol

hope it helps?

cx

hey hun i am in the same boat! I have really not lost anything past two weeks and hoping next week will be a good one cause if not my motivation might just get up and run away!! i only took my totm so heres hoping that this makes a differnce :)

Do you drink enough water or juice? I really took stock last night of what i can do differently or what i am not doing that i was doing with the good weight loss weeks and decided it is most probably to do with not drinking enough water or juice? so on my 5th glass today lol

hope it helps?

cx

Hi

Yes that used to be a problem, but learnt my lesson. I drink at least two litres a day. I think I'm drinking ok but it's just retaining.

I'm hoping that it will budge this week as I'm off now. It's so annoying. Its such a set back.

X

4lb off this week.

Changed my weigh in day to Saturday. Tues is just to weird.

This had pushed me big time for the week ahead

X

4lb off this week.

Changed my weigh in day to Saturday. Tues is just to weird.

This had pushed me big time for the week ahead

X

Well Done Sweetie! Amazing Loss! So proud of you. X

How are you getting on?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi.

All good hun just don't have time to do anything. Running home. Preparing food, 4xkids and 6 weeks hols and a job!!!

Aaaahhhhhh

WOWZERS! That does sound busy!!! Glad to hear you're ok x

Oh god that does sound very busy indeed how do you juggle it all

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back