ProPoints My WW diary, busy mum of 4, but will try my best

That's some going!! 21lengths I'd be doing well to do 10

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Not sure if I'll survive 6 weeks with 4 kids lol.

Swimming was good. Haven't been for ages but managed 21 lengths

K

Well Done You, 21 Lengths is great, as long as it wasn't a paddling pool ;-) Its a shame you don't live closer,could of got together in the hols, Poppy gets so bored without any siblings.x

Well Done You, 21 Lengths is great, as long as it wasn't a paddling pool ;-) Its a shame you don't live closer,could of got together in the hols, Poppy gets so bored without any siblings.x

Your not a million miles away hun. Could drive to you

X

Your not a million miles away hun. Could drive to you

X

We should meet half way wherever that would be! Have a pp friendly picnic! X

We should meet half way wherever that would be! Have a pp friendly picnic! X

Sounds great to me.!!!!

I have my weigh in tomorrow. Now do I go to group knowing is TOTM and upset myself or just leave it until next tues when it should of shifted??

X

Sounds great to me.!!!!

I have my weigh in tomorrow. Now do I go to group knowing is TOTM and upset myself or just leave it until next tues when it should of shifted??

X

Drink lots of peppermint tea and go! You might still have lost/maintained you never know :) x

Hey

Never tried peppermint tea until today. Bought it in sainsburys and love it.

On my second cup.

X

It's lovely isn't it! Helps bloat and digestion :) x

Go Hun at least you'll know where ya stand for the week ahead xXx

Good luck Kelly you will be fine let us know how you get on xXx

Well Done on your STS! Great Result with TOTM too :) x How's your Tuesday been? X

Well Done on your STS! Great Result with TOTM too :) x How's your Tuesday been? X

Yeah good thanks Hun.

I got myself a pro-points pedometer too. I need to get more exercise but so hard with job and the 4 sprogs.

Hope ur feeling ok.

Xx

Yeah good thanks Hun.

I got myself a pro-points pedometer too. I need to get more exercise but so hard with job and the 4 sprogs.

Hope ur feeling ok.

Xx

Don't worry yourself too much about exercise, I can't imagine there's much 'free time' in your life! I love my Pedometer other than when it Pauses or Resets lol x

Well I'm having one of those days. Woke up feeling quite depressed and miserable. I was happy with my STS because of TOTM yesterday. But what if I don't lose on next weigh in??

I have changed from monthly pass to esource only. Its so much cheaper. But what if I cant do alone?

:( :(

Well I'm having one of those days. Woke up feeling quite depressed and miserable. I was happy with my STS because of TOTM yesterday. But what if I don't lose on next weigh in??

I have changed from monthly pass to esource only. Its so much cheaper. But what if I cant do alone?

:( :(

Hey Sweetie, Sorry to hear you're having 'one of those days' Remember you won't be going it alone Sweetie, you have all of us Minimins to keep u in line ;-) x

Back