ProPoints My WW diary, busy mum of 4, but will try my best

Weigh in day and I'm chuffed and ready for the next week again. Haven't done too much today, well nothing exciting anyway. School run. Weight watchers meeting. LOST 4.5lb probably already mentioned that lol.

i haven't done to much exercise. This heat is killing me.

i secured a place for my baby girl in a pre-school. She starts in sept 4 mornings a week. This is gonna kill me as she's my last. But it will be so good for her. So much to do and play with. Outside space. The uniform drowns her shes so diddy. I then get to use the time to study to get these all important grades!!

Still on 33pp daily

Breakfast
toast 3pp
marmalade 2pp

Lunch
chicken 2pp
cheese 3pp
zero point salad
walkers stars 3pp
muller Greek 2pp
WW in meeting bar 2pp

Dinner
Home made Shepherds Pie 6pp

Snacks
WW in meeting crisps 2pp
1 finger kit Kat 1pp

Maltesers 8pp. This was my WI treat, only had to use one weekly.

K

Hey Sweetie,

You were so restrained only having 1 Finger of Kit Kat! Your Shepherds Pie was so low in PP too, isn't homemade so much better than shop bought! I hope u are enjoying your Maltesars.

Lots of love x

well done on your weightloss this week well done hun hope your enjoying your maltesers ya deserve them.

Hey Sweetie,

You were so restrained only having 1 Finger of Kit Kat! Your Shepherds Pie was so low in PP too, isn't homemade so much better than shop bought! I hope u are enjoying your Maltesars.

Lots of love x

It was hard lol. Me and Grace went to a coffee shop waiting for WI. She had 3 fingers I had one with my green tea.

The shepherds pie is a fave. All veg. Extra lean mince, free oxos, and small amount of mash.

Maltesers went quick ha ha

K

It was hard lol. Me and Grace went to a coffee shop waiting for WI. She had 3 fingers I had one with my green tea.

The shepherds pie is a fave. All veg. Extra lean mince, free oxos, and small amount of mash.

Maltesers went quick ha ha

K

Ahhhhh I see, makes sense now! I love a Kit Kat, the Cookies n Cream is my favourite at the moment! Your Pie sounds like excellent 'value', gotta love a nice homemade dinner! X

Ahhhhh I see, makes sense now! I love a Kit Kat, the Cookies n Cream is my favourite at the moment! Your Pie sounds like excellent 'value', gotta love a nice homemade dinner! X

Takes a bit of time but well worth it.

off to bed. Speak soon.

Kel

Morning.

Never lol. Unfortunately I have sleep issues. Docs think I may have sleep apnea. Got to have a sleep study beginning of August x

My Dad has that, in fact he just had his yearly sleep study done! How horrible for you :-( Hope they can diagnose it if you do so you can get your machine. X

Yes. Well part of me thinks yeah great I'll get the machine and sleep normal.

But there's also a chance dvla will withdraw my license which will cripple me with 4 kids job and college.

Just have to wait and see a.

Xx

Yes. Well part of me thinks yeah great I'll get the machine and sleep normal.

But there's also a chance dvla will withdraw my license which will cripple me with 4 kids job and college.

Just have to wait and see a.

Xx

I know a few people who drive with it so I'm sure you would be fine, u just have to notify them for legal reasons. X

Sun keeps popping in and out over here!
Oh no you poor thing. Hopefully it won't affect your drivn licence I don't see why it would tho!
Hope your having a good day apart from the heat. To be honest I don't think we are equipped for weather like this

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I hope so.

Hun this heat is crippling me. Theres no breeze. Its mid 80's too hot :thumbdown:

:-( How are the kids coping in the heat? X

Hiya hun, I feel your pain with the heat! They think it's going to be 32c today in London, I find it unbearable! Hope you're having a good day and keeping hydrated x

Hiya hun, I feel your pain with the heat! They think it's going to be 32c today in London, I find it unbearable! Hope you're having a good day and keeping hydrated x

Im drinking about 3 litres a day! !

Yes im not far from London, just outside in Surrey and its a joke.

I wish it was :cool:

Im drinking about 3 litres a day! !

Yes im not far from London, just outside in Surrey and its a joke.

I wish it was :cool:

You're not too far from me then :) x

Kids are surprisingly ok. Just struggle getting off to sleep

I had to get Poppy a blackout bind to keep the sunshine out but then it makes the room unbearably hot, can't win! X

You're not too far from me then :) x

I had to get Poppy a blackout bind to keep the sunshine out but then it makes the room unbearably hot, can't win! X

Where abouts are u?

We have blackout lining attached to all our bedroom curtains.

Where abouts are u?

We have blackout lining attached to all our bedroom curtains.

She had awful bedroom curtains so I got a blackout blind from amazon, it's been a god send! I live in Sittingbourne in Kent, whereabouts in Surrey are you? X

Back