ProPoints My WW Food Journey :)

Hi guys haven't updated for yesterday yet, but will do it tonight hopefully. Having a really **** day today. :(
My OH just sacked from where we work so trying hard to keep it together myself. And to top it off, we have a massive audit today!

thank u, definitely need it today. Luckily after 6pm tonight, I have a week off. X

lauramarlow88 said:
Hi guys haven't updated for yesterday yet, but will do it tonight hopefully. Having a really **** day today. :(
My OH just sacked from where we work so trying hard to keep it together myself. And to top it off, we have a massive audit today!

Sorry to hear this hun hope you are both ok. Yay to a week off soon. X x

sorry im abit late, but sorry to hear about OH getting the sack, life can be such a bum :sigh: hope you have a better day today, roll on the week off :D

SANDRA ;)

Hi girls, thanks for all your kind words. It's a bit of a rubbish week for us both ( and has taken my mind off food - I've found myself just eating cause I know I need to eat my points and don't want to sabotage this diet)
Anyway, my OH has an induction for a new job next Wednesday, so I have my fingers, toes, eyeballs and everything else crossed that it's a sign that things are looking up! So, that said I am going to FINALLY update my food diary!

Tuesday 31st July
Week 4, Day 3

Breakfast:
30g Cornflakes (3pp) 142ml semi-skimmed milk for day (2pp) Activia fat free yogurt (2pp)
Total: 7pp

Lunch:
2 white bread (5pp) 3 slices of ham (1pp) lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion (0pp) 1tbsp light salad cream (1pp) Banana (0pp) WW Caramel cake bar (2pp) Diet pepsi (0pp)
Total: 9pp

Snacks:
2 WW blueberry cake slices (4pp)
Total: 4pp

Dinner:
WW spaghetti bolognese (7pp) Mccain micro chips (4pp) 40g WW cheese (2pp)
Total: 13pp

33/36 dailies used
48/49 weeklies left

Wednesday 1st August
Week 4, Day 4

Breakfast:
30g cornflakes (3pp) 142ml semi-skimmed milk for day (2pp) Activia fat free yogurt (2pp)
Total: 7pp

Lunch:
2 white bread (5pp) 3 slices of ham (1pp) lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion (0pp) 1tbsp light salad cream (1pp) WW choc mini roll (2pp) 1 bag quavers (2pp)
Total: 11pp

Snacks: NONE!

After work, I went straight to bowls to watch my OH play and then went to his sisters, so didn't get home til after 10 - when I'd been in work since 6am! So just grabbed some chips from the chippy. I didn't weigh them, but I only had a small plate (side plate) with them on, so I've guessed at the 210g portion thats on the WW website. Just hope I've pointed it right.

Dinner:
210g (ish) from chippy (14pp) 2 tbsp light salad cream (2pp) 2 WW blueberry cake slices (4pp)
Total: 20pp

36/36 dailies used
46/49 weeklies left

Thursday 2nd August
Week 4, Day 5

Been out quite a bit today - so haven't had super healthy choices today, but I have managed to say within my points.

Breakfast:
WW mini roll (2pp) 1 bag quavers (2pp) 142ml semi-skimmed milk for day (2pp) - I know, I know. Sensible choice for breakfast? Yeah right. But I was meant to be going out with my mum, and she woke me up by banging on my front door, after having rang me 4 times (whoops) and I have no fruit in the house so I just got dressed really quick, and grabbed this.
Total: 6pp

Lunch: (went the pub)
Chicken Fajita salad (11pp), Diet coke (0pp)
Total: 11pp

Snacks : NONE!

Dinner:
1 birds eye peri peri chicken chargrill (4pp) Mccain micro chips (4pp) Cadbury boost (9pp)
Total: 17pp

Only had the boost cause I had sooo many points left, and couldn't be arsed eating loads of small things to use up my points. So, I thought while I have quite a lot left from my daily allowance I might as well take advantage and have a bit of chocolate, seeing as it has been a bit of a shitty start to our week off! lol

34/36 dailies used
46/49 weeklies left

Hun you have done amazing food wise. Well proud of you especially what with having a crappy time at the moment you've stayed so focused xxx
Good luck to the OH XX

nessa123 said:
Hun you have done amazing food wise. Well proud of you especially what with having a crappy time at the moment you've stayed so focused xxx
Good luck to the OH XX

Thanks nessa, it's comments like this that keep me going tbh or I think I would have already given up! Thank you xx

You've had a really busy day and it could've been so easy to just jump off the rails and binge eat rubbish! x We all deserve a choccy treat once in a while and even more so after the week you've been having so don't feel bad hun! You've done amazingly well so far and will continue the same success, I'm sure of it! :) You were conscious to make good choices even if you didn't really realise it (choosing a salad instead of a burger and chips at the pub, not having any alcohol!) *hugs* x I'm so proud of you and people like you are an inspiration!

Jaly said:
You've had a really busy day and it could've been so easy to just jump off the rails and binge eat rubbish! x We all deserve a choccy treat once in a while and even more so after the week you've been having so don't feel bad hun! You've done amazingly well so far and will continue the same success, I'm sure of it! :) You were conscious to make good choices even if you didn't really realise it (choosing a salad instead of a burger and chips at the pub, not having any alcohol!) *hugs* x I'm so proud of you and people like you are an inspiration!

Aww, jaly this is such a lovely comment. I nearly started crying when I read it'! Thank you so much. I'm really starting to believe I can actually do this and lead a healthy lifestyle for life, because of people like you believing in me. :D x

Aww, jaly this is such a lovely comment. I nearly started crying when I read it'! Thank you so much. I'm really starting to believe I can actually do this and lead a healthy lifestyle for life, because of people like you believing in me. :D x

Believe it hun, because you can do it! xx There's nothing wrong with a treat once in a while at all! :) Remember, you're doing it for yourself, for your health and because you deserve to feel good, even though you are a damn gorgeous lady anyway! ;) x We're here whenever you need a chat about absolutely anything ;D

Jaly said:
Believe it hun, because you can do it! xx There's nothing wrong with a treat once in a while at all! :) Remember, you're doing it for yourself, for your health and because you deserve to feel good, even though you are a damn gorgeous lady anyway! ;) x We're here whenever you need a chat about absolutely anything ;D

You really are lovely. Thanks jaly! I'm going out to an engagement party tonic, and I have decided I'm going to drink dry White wine. WW have it pointed at 18pp per bottle, so I'm just gonna get a bottle, but hopefully not drink all of it.
Unfortunately, I've had to sacrifice my lunch for it, as I don't wanna go loads into my weeklies again last week. And I have 9pm left for dinner, and im eating at the party so again I don't think this gonna get me much but ah well. I'm filling up on fruit in the meantime.
Probably not the best idea to hardly eat anything, just so I can have some wine, but I'll only cave once I'm there otherwise, and at least this way I'm staying within points. Just hope I don't have an attack of the munchies!

Ive also just done 20 mins on the treadmill of mainly jogging and a tiny bit of running. 2 miles in 20 mins, not too bad. So that's earned me 3pp, which I might use. Again, it's not much but I'll get on the treadmill tomorrow too and hopefully earn another 3 :)

lauramarlow88 said:
Ive also just done 20 mins on the treadmill of mainly jogging and a tiny bit of running. 2 miles in 20 mins, not too bad. So that's earned me 3pp, which I might use. Again, it's not much but I'll get on the treadmill tomorrow too and hopefully earn another 3 :)

That's really good.well done :0) have fun tonight :0)

Back