ProPoints My WW Food Journey :)

Anyone got any tips on some low pointed party food I can eat?

lauramarlow88 said:
Anyone got any tips on some low pointed party food I can eat?

The salad?!! Lol
But seriously some chicken or ham (fat/skin removed), salad, bread sticks,

nessa123 said:
The salad?!! Lol
But seriously some chicken or ham (fat/skin removed), salad, bread sticks,

Haha I'm sooo gonna be starving by the end of the night! I've only had toast, a 2 finger kit kat, a banana and apple so far today. I'm already hungry lol xv

lauramarlow88 said:
Haha I'm sooo gonna be starving by the end of the night! I've only had toast, a 2 finger kit kat, a banana and apple so far today. I'm already hungry lol xv

Can you not drink something other than wine hun? A double Malibu and diet coke is 3pp or 2pp for a single. Xx

I can't really drink spirits with fizzy drinks. Makes me gag every time lol. I only really like vodka and Orange but oj has quite a few pro points x

lauramarlow88 said:
I can't really drink spirits with fizzy drinks. Makes me gag every time lol. I only really like vodka and Orange but oj has quite a few pro points x

Aww bummer! But just remember you need to eat Hun xx

Friday 3rd August
Week 4, Day 6

Breakfast:
2 slices White bread (5pp), 2tsp light spread (1pp), 2tsp marmite (1pp), 142ml semi-skimmed milk for day (2pp)
Total: 9pp

Lunch:
Apple, Banana, Orange (0pp), 2 finger kit kat (3pp)
Total: 3pp

Dinner:
1 bottle dry White wine (18pp)

I had some food from the buffet as well, and I can't exactly remember what I ate but I only had 1 plate and I didn't put an awful lot on it. But this is what I remember..... 1 slice of beef, half a mini pork pie, a small egg/Mayo wrap, a party sized quiche, 1 triangle sandwich with ham and cheese, 1 cocktail sausage. That's everything I remember, I really don't think I ate much more than that, if any. I don't really know how to point all that, I know I've gone over my dailies but I hope it won't be by an awful lot. I'm going to say 17pp just to be sure.

I also did 20 mins on the treadmill before I went out too, and did 2 miles so that earned me 3 activity points.

image-3211812480.jpg

Looking a bit worse for wear last night with my OH

image-1181734932.jpg

The card I made for the engagement :)

bulldogdaisy said:
Aw you guys look lovely together and the card is great,do you do that as a hobby?

Thank you :) and yer I do cross stitch, so I just make cards with them now. I'm actually hoping to do a craft fair in September too and sell a few. Although, I have a lot to make before then. I love the finished outcome though, I'm always so proud and take pics of every card I make lol x

lauramarlow88 said:
Thank you :) and yer I do cross stitch, so I just make cards with them now. I'm actually hoping to do a craft fair in September too and sell a few. Although, I have a lot to make before then. I love the finished outcome though, I'm always so proud and take pics of every card I make lol x

Aww that's a great hobby and a good idea to sell them as well :0) don't blame you for taking photos of them either!

Aww you look fab hun hope you had a great time last night.
I used to love doing cross stitch but haven't really had time since having the kids xx

you look lovely in picture, when i went out to a party i would just right it off as a day to just not try and count pp :D
hope your having a good weekend

SANDRA ;)

image-1589232085.jpg

Tonight's dinner, thanks to the OH. Yum yum x

Saturday 4th August
Week 4, Day 7

Breakfast:
2 slices White bread (5pp), 3tsp low fat spread (2pp), 2tsp marmite (1pp) 142ml semi-skimmed milk for day (2pp)
Total: 10pp

Lunch:
Mcdonalds cheeseburger (8pp), Mcdonalds small fries (6pp) Diet coke (0pp) Banana (0pp)
Total: 14pp

Snacks: None

Dinner:
2 whole eggs (4pp), 40g ww cheese (2pp), mushrooms (0pp) lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion, peppers (0pp), 3tbsp light salad cream (2pp) McCain micro chips (4pp)
Total: 12pp

36/36 dailies used
35/49 weeklies left
3 activity points earned

Woohoo! 3lb off this week girlies, which means I've made it into the 15s AND I have reached my 5% goal!! I'm so pleased with myself. I cam work towards my 10% goal now, and I'm only 1lb away from having lost a stone.
It's feels so Good having completed 2 goals :) x

lauramarlow88 said:
Woohoo! 3lb off this week girlies, which means I've made it into the 15s AND I have reached my 5% goal!! I'm so pleased with myself. I cam work towards my 10% goal now, and I'm only 1lb away from having lost a stone.
It's feels so Good having completed 2 goals :) x

Wow well done on the loss and for getting into the 15s and your 5% goal! And yay at being so close to having lost a stone..lots to celebrate :0)

Back