ProPoints My WW Food Journey :)

lauramarlow88 said:
Well, the reason I chose Sunday was because I'm off every Sunday and I can WI in the morning every week. I could change day, but I wouldn't be able to WI until about 7 in the evening. And I don't know if this is all mental, but I feel a bit uneasy about weighing in, in the evening :s not really sure why. Is that crazy?! X

No not crazy,I'm the same,I prefer first thing in the morning,when I first went to a class a couple of years ago I picked the Thursday morning over the Monday night.How bout making Sunday night your Saturday night so to speak?maybe that will help with the weeklies!

Big hugs I had a wobble before hitting the 3 stone mark it was awful I just lost all my drive to carry on but dig deep hun and shake it off because you can do this you are doing so well one bad day really can't **** things up its when the day turns into a week and the week turns into a month.
Refocus and get on that treadmill with some loud music playing and remember why you are doing this, why you made the decision to start WW at the beginning.

My weigh in day used to be a Monday but I changed to a Saturday morning as it fits in better with my life.
Last year when I went to meetings I used to weigh in the evening and it was fine I would have dinner after weighing in, you will be weighing in at the same time each week so the only time it might be differant is the first week when you change from morning to evening. Xxxx

its hard to get the right wi day, but glad you didnt have a gain :)
Hope you find the motivation this week, (is it under the bed ):D

SANDRA ;)

Hey Hun I hope you are ok? Xxx

Hey sorry for the late reply. Been super busy these last few days. Been completey off plan :( I've decided I'm gonna change my WI day to a Wednesday evening, so I'll see how much damage I've done then I suposse. I'm sure I haven't put on 20lb anyway lol.

image-3127721985.jpg

On a brighter note, this is the new addition we made to our family yesterday. Asleep on my knee ATM lol. We've called her Jessie :) but I keep calling her Jasmine by accident lol dunno why x

Aww lovely cat,how did she get to be yours,was she planned? Good luck with your new wi day,your weight will be different as a new wi day and time but it will soon settle :0)

hope you had a good day :D
When i went to ww meeting to be weighed it was a Thursday and it made me not eat to much so that it would be nearly the same as the morning wi I would do at home :rolleyes:

SANDRA ;)

bulldogdaisy said:
Aww lovely cat,how did she get to be yours,was she planned? Good luck with your new wi day,your weight will be different as a new wi day and time but it will soon settle :0)

Yer we knew we were getting her. My other cats aren't too happy about it but I'm sure they will get used to her x

Right, so I've just done the dreaded thing and weighed in. And the scales show a 3lb gain. I can't help but feeling disappointed even though I was expecting it. I'm just really annoyed with myself because it's taken me 5 days to put that weight on, but could possible take me 3 weeks just to shift it :(
I think I really need to refocus and just get back on track. I don't even know what's thrown me off track. I don't like the way I feel atm though. Cause I'm eating crap I just feel guilty and bloated and really sluggish. Just cba doing anything, but I suppose that's what happens when you eat rubbish food - you feel rubbish too!
The reason I wanted to start WW in the first place was to 1. Feel more confident about myself, like I used to. But my main reason was because me and my OH are trying for a baby, and I wanted to get that 'good food' mentality well and truly nailed down so that I can be a healthy mum and not a hypocrite - trying to raise healthy children but eating junk myself. I know that's well into the future but that's why I wanted to start now. Also, I want to be sure that when I do get pregnant I don't use it as an excuse to eat rubbish. I wanna make sure I eat healthily through a pregnancy and not feel like it's a struggle.
So, I know I'm going on but I wanted everyone to know so that in case I ever go off track like this again - you can all kick me into touch and remind me why I started this journey.
So, here's to a good week 9 - I think that's gonna be my week. Confused myself slightly by changing my WI day.

Hope everyone is ok anyway! :) xx

lauramarlow88 said:
Right, so I've just done the dreaded thing and weighed in. And the scales show a 3lb gain. I can't help but feeling disappointed even though I was expecting it. I'm just really annoyed with myself because it's taken me 5 days to put that weight on, but could possible take me 3 weeks just to shift it :(
I think I really need to refocus and just get back on track. I don't even know what's thrown me off track. I don't like the way I feel atm though. Cause I'm eating crap I just feel guilty and bloated and really sluggish. Just cba doing anything, but I suppose that's what happens when you eat rubbish food - you feel rubbish too!
The reason I wanted to start WW in the first place was to 1. Feel more confident about myself, like I used to. But my main reason was because me and my OH are trying for a baby, and I wanted to get that 'good food' mentality well and truly nailed down so that I can be a healthy mum and not a hypocrite - trying to raise healthy children but eating junk myself. I know that's well into the future but that's why I wanted to start now. Also, I want to be sure that when I do get pregnant I don't use it as an excuse to eat rubbish. I wanna make sure I eat healthily through a pregnancy and not feel like it's a struggle.
So, I know I'm going on but I wanted everyone to know so that in case I ever go off track like this again - you can all kick me into touch and remind me why I started this journey.
So, here's to a good week 9 - I think that's gonna be my week. Confused myself slightly by changing my WI day.

Hope everyone is ok anyway! :) xx

Big hugs, you could get that 3lb off in a week hun If you want it bad enough, why don't you join our 6,7,8 challenge and get yourself back on the treadmill stay do used and this time next week you will be so thankful you turned it around xx

nessa123 said:
Big hugs, you could get that 3lb off in a week hun If you want it bad enough, why don't you join our 6,7,8 challenge and get yourself back on the treadmill stay do used and this time next week you will be so thankful you turned it around xx

How do I join the 6,8,8 challenge? And how long are you doing it for? X

Jaly said:
You'll be back on it with that 3lb in the past in no time! xx Well done for coming to the realisation and getting back on track before you made it even worse for yourself though! *hugs*

Hope all goes well in the trying for a baby, you're a lovely lady and will make a fantastic Mum I'm sure! We'll be sure to remind you!

Thanks jaly. These past 5 days I've just felt so awful every time I put chocolate into my mouth. But I almost couldn't stop doing it! Like, yesterday I had toast and 5 kit-kats for my dinner. How awful is that?!
But, hopefully I've got the chocolate need out of my system for a while now lol x

lauramarlow88 said:
Whoops meant 6,7,8

Just do it on your diary, it's a daily challenge.

6 glasses water
7 pieces fruit or veg
8 minutes of exercise

Xx

Hi hun,like Nessa and Jaly have said that 3lb will soon be off,plus you have us to support you :0)
Maybe you did need to get things out of your system,you've done it now..so..welcome back ..you can turn things around and be the healthy Mum that you want to become :0)

there can be a difference of 2lb from weighing in the morning and weighing in the evening so you probably have only gained 1lb, so dont get to worried and now you have told us all your reasons for eating healthy, we will really try and help to keep you focused as best we can :) so heres to another week hun,

SANDRA ;)

Back