ProPoints My WW Food Journey :)

irishlady said:
there can be a difference of 2lb from weighing in the morning and weighing in the evening so you probably have only gained 1lb, so dont get to worried and now you have told us all your reasons for eating healthy, we will really try and help to keep you focused as best we can :) so heres to another week hun,

SANDRA ;)

Thanks Sandra. I tested your theory this morning and stepped on the scales, and only showing a 1lb gain now. I'm still gonna take it as a 3lb gain as I won't be weighing in until the evening next week. But it did make me feel a little bit better :)
I'm sitting here eating my breakfast now.
Cornflakes, hot water (does that coy.towards my water intake for the day btw anyone?? - may seem like a bit of a silly question lol ) and a WW yogurt. So, I'm feeling a bit more positive today :D

lauramarlow88 said:
Thanks Sandra. I tested your theory this morning and stepped on the scales, and only showing a 1lb gain now. I'm still gonna take it as a 3lb gain as I won't be weighing in until the evening next week. But it did make me feel a little bit better :)
I'm sitting here eating my breakfast now.
Cornflakes, hot water (does that coy.towards my water intake for the day btw anyone?? - may seem like a bit of a silly question lol ) and a WW yogurt. So, I'm feeling a bit more positive today :D

I'd not count it and go for pure water as tea etc would count then aswell!
Just aim for as many glasses as you can or take a bottle into work plus that's good news about the gain being less,that will be off for next week :0)

Ahh ill have to try and fit some water in later then. I like to have a hot drink on my first break because the factory is so cold. I need something to warm me up lol x

bulldogdaisy said:
Hot water Hun..can always add a dash of lemon juice :0)

Not really fussed having it with the lemon. I've tried that before. Just stick to my hot water, and have some normal cold water later lol x

lauramarlow88 said:
Not really fussed having it with the lemon. I've tried that before. Just stick to my hot water, and have some normal cold water later lol x

Lol ok,I used to have the lemon in mine along time ago then had it last year but the OH made the morning drinks and kept putting too much in,lol so just have it plain now,I guess if I wanted to have it again I could add it myself,be safer then lol

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on here for a few days. I have been unbelieveably busy!! Did a car boot sale this morning, and was up at 5 so I am absolutely knackered now lol.
Anyways, I have been within my points over the last few days which is good :) Trying to eat plenty of fruit. Decided to get frozen veg on the shop this week too, cause all the fresh stuff I was buying was going off way too quick, and then I'd be left with none.

Decided to have a treat tonight though, and had a small chicken kebab. It was chicken breast pieces with salad, and no sauce. Added my own when I got in. Anyone have any ideas on how many pp this would be??
xx

Found ya :) can't wait to follow your diary too xx

Thanks for following hun - although I haven't updated much lately. But gonna make sure I start properly again next week :) x

Sounds busy! Plenty of AP earnt from walking though no doubt ;) xx

Well done for sticking to points!

For the kebab I'd say 10/11 points just to be on the safe side though it's probably more like 9-10 xx

Thanks Jaly! I've pointed it at 13pp because I added 2 tbsp of light salad cream when I got home. Can't be having it with no sauce, but I figured putting my own sauce on was a much better option than just having the full fat mayo - which is what I would have normally had. x

Hey Hun I always point chicken kebab at 11pp then just add points for sauces and so on. Hope you are ok? Xx

Yer I'm alright thanks nessa, are you? I haven't updated my food this week really cause I've been really busy. But Deffo will next week lol x

lauramarlow88 said:
Yer I'm alright thanks nessa, are you? I haven't updated my food this week really cause I've been really busy. But Deffo will next week lol x

Hey hun I get weeks like that, I wouldn't worry as long as you are still tracking its all good xx

Hi guys, just a quick update cause I forgot last night. Lost 3lb this week so I'm back to where I was before the whole crazy chocolate eating! Lol x

lauramarlow88 said:
Hi guys, just a quick update cause I forgot last night. Lost 3lb this week so I'm back to where I was before the whole crazy chocolate eating! Lol x

That's brilliant Hun you must be so pleased. Xxx

Back