ProPoints My WW Food Journey :)

image-4152081057.jpg

Bored on my own tonight! And there is no food in the house, so I had chocolate for dinner! Oops. Within my points tho lol x

He's working until half 10 lol

ForumRunner_20120928_205724.png

I should be Washing the dishes or something really but i only did my nails before and don't wanna wreck them cause they have rhinestones on lol x

Yeah, I've told my OH ill do the dishes when the rhinstones fall off! Haha x

So, I went to my mates last night cause my OH was in work. I had a bottle of wine, which I pointed. But when I got home my OH had got himself kebab meal lol, so i had a little bit of it but I have no idea how to point it. I had 1 piece of kebab style chicken, about 4 strips of donner meat and about 12 fries. Anyone have any idea how to point that? I've had a guess at about 14pp, but dunno if that is too low.
Help appreciated :) xx

Haven't updated my food much this week, but here's my last few days worth of food.

Saturday 29th September
Week 12, Day 4

Breakfast:
2 finger kit-kat (3pp)
Total: 3pp - SO bad I know but we didn't have any food in the house and had to go shopping

Lunch:
2 white bread (5pp), 3 slices wafer thin ham (1pp), Lettuce, Cucumber (0pp), 1tbsp light mayo (2pp) Diet pepsi (0pp), Apple (0pp)
Total: 8pp

Dinner:
Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber, Pepper, Onion (0pp), Salmon fillet (6pp), 1/2 tin new potatoes (2pp), 3tbsp light salad cream (2pp)
Total: 10pp

After Dinner:
1 bottle dry white wine (18pp)
Total: 18pp

After Wine (LOL):
1 piece kebab style chicken, Roughly 12 fries, 4 pieces donner meat
Total: 14pp - rough estimate

34/34 dailies used
30/49 weeklies left

Sunday 30th September
Week 12, Day 5

Breakfast:
2 crumpets (4pp), 2tsp flora (2pp), 2tsp vegemite (0pp), 142ml semi-skimmed milk for day (2pp)
Total: 8pp

Lunch:
2 white bread (5pp), 3 slices wafer thin ham (1pp), Lettuce, Cucumber (0pp), 1tbsp light mayo (2pp), Diet pepsi (0pp), 2 finger kit-kat (3pp)
Total: 11pp

Snacks:
Banana (0pp)
Total: 0pp

Dinner:
Asda Chicken in peppercorn sauce with potatoes & veg (8pp), WW Banoffee pud (5pp), Aero biscuit (3pp)
Total: 16pp

34/34 dailies used
29/49 weeklies left

Monday 1st October
Week 12, Day 6

Breakfast:
2 white bread (5pp), 3tsp flora (2pp), 2tsp vegemite (0pp), 142ml semi-skimmed milk for day (2pp)
Total: 9pp

Lunch:
WW Cheese & Onion Quiche (7pp), Apple (0pp)
Total: 7pp

Snacks:
Banana (0pp), Aero biscuit (3pp)
Total: 3pp

Dinner: Already know what I'm having tonight, so that's why I'm putting it now
Asda reduced calorie chicken sizzler (7pp), Mccain micro chips (4pp), 2tbsp light mayo (3pp), 1 WW yoghurt (1pp)
Total: 15pp

34/34 dailies used
29/49 weeklies left

Loving the kitkat for breakfast lol.

My hubby loves Vegemite!! He gets his uncle to bring it over from Australia!! Xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Saturday's food and drink look interesting hehe ;0) is it tomorrow you wi?

Omg I know! I knew I was having wine anyway but the kit kat for breakfast was just inexcusable. I didn't realise how low on food we were. No bread, eggs or nothing! Haha. But I don't think I did too bad with the little takeaway munch because my OH had loads and I could have robbed loads more lol. But yeah, WI day tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. Hoping for 2lb cause then I've lost exactly 2 stone but I'd be happy with any loss really :) x

nessa123 said:
Loving the kitkat for breakfast lol.

My hubby loves Vegemite!! He gets his uncle to bring it over from Australia!! Xx

Yer I first tried it when I was there, but I just buy it from Asda lol x

lauramarlow88 said:
Omg I know! I knew I was having wine anyway but the kit kat for breakfast was just inexcusable. I didn't realise how low on food we were. No bread, eggs or nothing! Haha. But I don't think I did too bad with the little takeaway munch because my OH had loads and I could have robbed loads more lol. But yeah, WI day tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. Hoping for 2lb cause then I've lost exactly 2 stone but I'd be happy with any loss really :) x

Yea you did do well with the takeaway treat :0)
Aw that would be great if you loss 2lb to get to 2 stone off,fingers crossed for you :0)
Nothing worse then when the cupboards are bare,I hate that!

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea you did do well with the takeaway treat :0)
Aw that would be great if you loss 2lb to get to 2 stone off,fingers crossed for you :0)
Nothing worse then when the cupboards are bare,I hate that!

I know. It's cause my OH eats everything in sight so I don't realise how low we get on food lol. But the annoying part is he's losing weight too! It's crazy Haha x

Your weigh in day always seems to come around so quickly for some reason?!! There's only tomorrow to go and your back on the scales again!

BeckyT said:
Your weigh in day always seems to come around so quickly for some reason?!! There's only tomorrow to go and your back on the scales again!

I know! It has come round really quickly this week, which is not a good thing actually cause that means I'm nearly at the end of my week off lol. But yer, I'm at the point now where I'm excited for WI days :) I feel like I had a bit of a breakthrough when I got into the 14s because I haven't seen that weight on the scales for a good couple of years. So, even when I'm losing 1lb atm I'm so happy :) x

image-2832288731.jpg

Dinner! Smells absolutely Gorgeous, hopefully tastes the same :)

lauramarlow88 said:
I know. It's cause my OH eats everything in sight so I don't realise how low we get on food lol. But the annoying part is he's losing weight too! It's crazy Haha x

Is he following WW?

Back