ProPoints my yummy mummy pregnancy diary xox

I posted some pics to my thread but basically got 4 Striped Vests, a Smurfs Vest, some Dotty Sandals and some knickers to go under two new dresses! X

ooh I'll take a look in a min :0) xox

food diary for today :0):

B: choco ready brek 5pp
L: subway chicken and cheese thin bread 13pp
D: m&s veg lasagne 10pp
S: quavers 3pp
ice lolly 1pp
Muller rice 4pp
strawberries 0pp
banana 0pp

drinks: diet coke 0pp

dailies used: 35/35 weeklies used: 41/49

Last edited:
food diary for today :0):

B: choco ready brek 5pp
L: cheese and onion sandwich 7pp
D:
S: quavers 3pp
drinks: diet coke 0pp

Morning Sweetie. X

Morning Sweetie. X

morning hun, how's u? I don't know how on earth I'm going to cope today with this heat ha ha!!

u got any plans for today? xox

morning hun, how's u? I don't know how on earth I'm going to cope today with this heat ha ha!!

u got any plans for today? xox

We went to town, Village Fair and just at the beach :) How u and bump coping Sweetie? X

We went to town, Village Fair and just at the beach :) How u and bump coping Sweetie? X

aww lovely bet the beach was packed? you manage to catch a nice bit of sun?

and I'm not coping at all I Had to go shopping for a few bits but have stayed in after that its just too hot, have felt like I'm going to faint s few times today xox

aww lovely bet the beach was packed? you manage to catch a nice bit of sun?

and I'm not coping at all I Had to go shopping for a few bits but have stayed in after that its just too hot, have felt like I'm going to faint s few times today xox

Make sure u look after yourself Sweetie, plenty of fluids etc etc blah blah!!! Beach was packed but it was lovely...just off to update my diary now....x

Make sure u look after yourself Sweetie, plenty of fluids etc etc blah blah!!! Beach was packed but it was lovely...just off to update my diary now....x

aww I am hun I feel like a walking 'water bottle the amount I'm having to drink ha ha!! aww love the beach will take a look at your diary in a mo xox

food diary for tomorrow :0) already planned out lol:

B: egg white and cheese omelette 4pp
L: cheese onion and ham salad swhich thin 6pp
D: roast dinner :0) 19pp
S: banana 0pp
Muller rice 4pp
necterine 0pp
hot choc with marshmallows 2pp

Last edited:
food diary for tomorrow :0) already planned out lol:

B: egg white and cheese omelette 4pp
L: cheese onion and ham salad swhich thin 6pp
D: roast dinner :0) 19pp
S: banana 0pp
Muller rice 4pp
hot choc with marshmallows 2pp

How many Egg Whites do you put into your Omelette Sweetie? X and mmmmmmm at Roast Dinner, I want a pic of that 19pp whooper! X

How many Egg Whites do you put into your Omelette Sweetie? X and mmmmmmm at Roast Dinner, I want a pic of that 19pp whooper! X

morning hun how are u today? I use 3 egg whites hun, and will definitely be posting a picture :0) I'm looking forward to it :0) xox

morning hun how are u today? I use 3 egg whites hun, and will definitely be posting a picture :0) I'm looking forward to it :0) xox

How do u pp it? Look forward to your pic :) x

How do u pp it? Look forward to your pic :) x

3 egg whites for 1pp and 30g of cheese is 3pp and usually I'd add mushrooms and peppers for 0pp but am all out atm. xox

3 egg whites for 1pp and 30g of cheese is 3pp and usually I'd add mushrooms and peppers for 0pp but am all out atm. xox

Mmmmmm sounds yummy! I love 'real' cheese in my Omelette lol x

Mmmmmm sounds yummy! I love 'real' cheese in my Omelette lol x

yea me too I get the low fat cheese, tried it with philli the other day, but it's just not the same is is lol xox

yea me too I get the low fat cheese, tried it with philli the other day, but it's just not the same is is lol xox

Phili in an Omelette?!? That's just wrong! What do you do with your Egg Yolks out of interest?!? X

Phili in an Omelette?!? That's just wrong! What do you do with your Egg Yolks out of interest?!? X

I know it was pretty slimy and gross to say the least, but hey I'll try most things once lol :0).

and to be quite honest most of the time I waste them :^/, you got any ideas of what they could be used for :0) ? xox

ooh and heres my pic of the beasty roast I had and I'm stuffed!! I was sweating buckets eating it!! but was lovely xox

ForumRunner_20130714_190420.png

omg I'm more depressed than ever now :0( I've been weighing myself on my grans scales and they said 15st I managed to pick up a battery for my scales yesterday, just stood on my scales and they say 15'7 I feel disgusting repulsive and very very depressed now :0(

Back