Myfitnesspal

Feel free to add me, username is the same as here. I log everything I eat - 11.5lb down this year so far :)

Follow me too if you like. Helliecopter :D

mfp is brilliant. If you eat it log it, its pretty good for UK and US foods if you travel at all. Any diet/plan works if you stick to it, just find one and run with it. But, mfp is great for logging what you have and the bar code is good for being too lazy to type things in ;-)

Reactions: INS
I'm coming back to mfp. It's one of the only ways I've managed to lose weight consistently before. I know it's an odd time to start but going to get it in place from tomorrow, with the week leading up to Christmas and how much weight I've put on since meeting my boyfriend, I need to exercise some self control over this time!

My usernames hmeally if anyone wants to add!

Can't wait to see the numbers go down over the next year!
Xxxx

I use MFP too .. Very helpful and I wouldn't be able to cope without it either.

One bit of advice .. depending on what items you are keeping track of .. do check the nutrition that has been posted especially if you are keeping an eye on sodium as a lot of people don't enter the correct info.
I also put all the things I eat which I am not supposed to have even though it amounts to an horrific total sometimes!

All the best to you.

I use MFP too. It's really good for making you aware of how much you are eating. When you enter in a whole tub of pringles the total really does shoot up :rolleyes: xx

I agree .. and a large bar of chocolate does too!
Certainly gives me a hell of a shock sometimes to see just what a pig I've been!

images

I see this thread is quite old, is anyone still using MFP - would love some friends to help keep my motivation going

Lara x
Hi Laura I'm an MFP user and my name on there is Amyllu .. I find it is a really helpful site but I always check the counts of the various items as they can often be quite incorrect

Hi

Well done on your weight losses so far.

I am starting to do my fitness plan for real from tomorrow, been playing at it after a long time on Slimming world which saw me lose and gain the same stone over the last year, going to give calorie counting a try. Can I add you as a friend on my fitness pal.

I am also going to follow the Beck diet solution for six weeks which is really just a way of training yourself to "think like a thin person!".

Look forward to hearing how you are doing and if anyone else wants to join in feel free - my MFP name is notlaracroft12.

Hi

I am starting to do my fitness plan for real from tomorrow, been playing at it after a long time on Slimming world which saw me lose and gain the same stone over the last year, going to give calorie counting a try. Can I add you as a friend on my fitness pal.

I am also going to follow the Beck diet solution for six weeks which is really just a way of training yourself to "think like a thin person!".

Look forward to hearing how you are doing and if anyone else wants to join in feel free - my MFP name is notlaracroft12.
Thanks Lara and do add me by all means!
I hope your plans go well

Hi

Hi I’m new to all this
Can I ask what the Neck treatment is please?
Just started MFP this afternoon but really not sure how it works🙈
Thank you

Back