Mystery extra pound

Staffdieter

Hi, I have been on SS for 14 weeks, and 810 for one, suddenly completely out of the blue my highly reliable scales have put me 1 lb heavier today than yesterday, even though I weighed first thing in the morning etc etc.
I have not waived from the programme in any way, and am relaxed that it will sort itself out - just wondered if anyone else had had the same experience

Were your scales in the same position in the floor? Sounds daft but mine weight differently depending on where they are placed. And this is on a hard tiled bathroom floor.:confused:
Or it could be fluid. In this heat it's nor unusual to retain fluid.

It is very likely you are retaining water in this heat.

Make sure you are still drinking enough water.

Also, be aware...It is very easy to talk yourself out of doing the diet during a transition period from one step up to the next.

Try and ignore the scales if you can.

Love Mini xxx

Hey
Just wanted to say well done as your doing fab!!
Ignore the scales until wi day!! I get on and off every day and they go up and down all the time I only count it on wi day!
You can have water it goes up 1 pound go to the toilet it goes down 1 pound.. Ive tried it all!!
Chin up dont worry about it.... your doing fab x

Thanks for all your ideas and encouragement, its much appreciated - I am not going to let this blip cause me any distress, I need to keep my eye on the big picture.

Back