Mystery!

fatpossum

Silver Member
Hi Chaps,

I am having the most amazing experience coming to the end of my SS aspect of LL. I am losing weight quicker now than I have at anytime over the past 10/11 weeks.

Weight is just falling off - it is visible on a daily basis. Today I had to move the knotch of my belt in one from where it was yesterday and my shoulder blades have really begun to stand out whereas they were far less prominent just earlier in the week.

I had been warned that coming towards the end of Foundation weight loss would slow down and not to expect the quick weight loss which was a feature of the early weeks.

My experience has been the complete opposite.

Odd or what?

Anyone else had a similar experience and does anyone know why it happens?

I am not complaining - I am thrilled!! I just find it all a bit odd. I can't be the only one :confused:.

SkinnyPossum :party0023:

Hi Chaps,

I am having the most amazing experience coming to the end of my SS aspect of LL. I am losing weight quicker now than I have at anytime over the past 10/11 weeks.

Weight is just falling off - it is visible on a daily basis. Today I had to move the knotch of my belt in one from where it was yesterday and my shoulder blades have really begun to stand out whereas they were far less prominent just earlier in the week.

I had been warned that coming towards the end of Foundation weight loss would slow down and not to expect the quick weight loss which was a feature of the early weeks.

My experience has been the complete opposite.

Odd or what?

Anyone else had a similar experience and does anyone know why it happens?

I am not complaining - I am thrilled!! I just find it all a bit odd. I can't be the only one :confused:.

SkinnyPossum :party0023:

WOW !! well done you....:D not done LL but just wanted to congratulate you !

love

Debz xx

Is it that you are now drinking more water???

I did that - hated water at the beginning - so lost weight, but nothing fantastic. Then got use to water and wosh ... all of a sudden weight was coming off quicker!

I'd forgotten all that - and recently my dieting has been erratic to say the least - now I'm drinking more water again ...and 5lb off in 2days!

Is it that you are now drinking more water???

I did that - hated water at the beginning - so lost weight, but nothing fantastic. Then got use to water and wosh ... all of a sudden weight was coming off quicker!

I'd forgotten all that - and recently my dieting has been erratic to say the least - now I'm drinking more water again ...and 5lb off in 2days!

Sorry to butt in, but can I just ask, how much water have you been drinking?

Mine just stayed steady the whole time, except the higher loss in the first week.

All my group were the same as me.

Maybe it's just you...........:giggle:

Sorry to butt in, but can I just ask, how much water have you been drinking?

About 6pints a day ..... not including tea, water I use to make up shakes or additional water I drink if having a bar or tetra.

I know others drink more - but for me this is loads!!

Do you mean weight or inches? Because the inches are just disappearing for me too - I've lost an inch off everything in 2 weeks. The weight is a different matter - 1lb last week.

Back