N ew to LIPOTRIM

rimski

Hi Everyone, I started the lipotrim today and so far I have found it easier than I thought (early days) .I have been invited out for a meal and drinks the weekend after next with our sons girlfriends parents, does anybody have any tips for me :confused:, I am so determined to make this work .I think finding this site will be a great help :D, wish me luck

Hi Rimski, I didn't do lipotrim and don't know how it works, just wanted to welcome you to the board.

Hi and welcome. Good luck with LT. Do they know you are on a diet? Can you just drink water while you are out and have a shake before you go.

Irene xx

Hi Irene,
Thanks for the good luck wishes ,I need it today, day 4 on LT , finding a little harder today ,maybe its because its the weekend and I am at home , usually we have a curry my Husband is downstairs cooking it and the smell is fantastic, but i will resist.I haven,t said I am on a diet as this is the first meeting so will have a word with the pharmacist when I go for my first weigh in on tuesday.Well done to you for losing your weight. xx

Back