n00bee

Welcome and good luck

xxx

Good luck, FMcB. So wish I'd chosen that name! :)

hello my lovely!!!

so habe you started?????

keep us posted on how you go....

good luck!

Hey Kes, how you doing hun?

Nope I didn't start today I convinced myself it wasn't going to arrive so I had a sandwich half an hour before it was delivered >.<.

I'll be starting tomorrow. Can't decide if I should weigh in on Wednesdays though, it's such a random day right in the middle of the week. I wonder if I can hold off from weighing in for over a week so I can weigh in on Friday's. We'll see =)

Hey Fatty (you'll be changing your name soon enough!),

Enjoy your Exante adventure - it's a fantastic rollercoaster and you will love watching those scales go down, down, down... truly awesome stuff.

I'm a Wednesday weigher too - got my second weigh in tomorrow in fact, so if you do end up sticking with WI, we can be Weds people together! I quite liked starting mid week, it meant I was in the swing of it by the time the weekend came around :)

Keep in touch and can't wait to see your first week loss, it's always a goodie! :)

A xx

thanks hun. I'm usually eager to weigh in so I probably will stick to Wednesdays. I used to do Fridays so I could have off weekends and make up during the week but since on TFR I can't have "off weekends" I don't suppose it it matters hehe.

Good luck for tomorrow. You're doing great by the way, well done x

i would stick to wednesdays!!! would be good to stick to what you are used to....

good luck tomorrow....
you know where i am if ya need me... :)

Back