Nails Diary - Hello! Can I come back?!

Just off to get kids ready for bed, will come on later and catch up.
xx

Thanks girls
Well had an extremely hectic time at the soft play, it was sooo packed, which I should have expected I suppose seeing as it's school hols although I've been to others during the holiday and they were no where near as packed as this.
Been really good today :) I'm off to an old friend of the family tomorrow with my mum and kids and she's already told me that she's got some wine in :giggle:, I won't be driving but sticking strictly to 2 glasses. They've got a trampoline in the garden so I expect I'll be burning off those 2 glasses of wine anyway ;)
Hope you're all having a good day! :D
xx

Hello Missus!

Soft play areas do my head in. I panic when I cant see my kids and I run around trying to find them in tunnels and slides - nightmare. I also broke my wrist in a soft play place 2 years ago - long story - it was agony! It sounds like you are well and truly back on track. I have been starvin all day and yes - I have gone over points again and I cant even get down the gym to repair the damage because h is away on a "jolly" with work. Fingers crossed I will sts on Tuesday :rolleyes:.

Take care - enjoy the wine tomorrow!

Ax

Oh bum gotta go as kids starting! Will have to catch up with you all later
xx

Hi all
Thanks for all your posts :D
Had a lovely time yesterday, had 3 glasses in the end ;) I really shouldn't do daytime drinking, it makes me so tired.
I stayed within my points yesterday and feeling really good and positive tonight.
My mum and sis are coming over tonight to watch BB and have a takeaway, I'll only be having a portion of chips and NO WINE AT ALL. I so want to have a good wi on Tues. So things are all good :D
I haven't got anything planned today which is bliss as I've been so busy lately. My mum's popping over this afternoon for a cuppa and natter.
Anyway nothing really interesting to report at this end.
Hope you're all well and having a groovy day :D
Catch ya later lovies.
xx

How's everyone :)
Been really good, had my chips last night but no wine or anything :D Feeling so determind. Love the idea of the Christmas Challenge, it's another thing to focus on which is good :)
Another quiet day here, making the most of it as it's going to be hectic again soon. Hubby is out with friends tonight so usually I'd get myself a bottle but not this time! I've got a busy few weeks coming up where I'm out a lot of Sat nights so best I be good while I can eh!
Hope you all have a good day :D
xx

What a lovely day, think I'll get the paddling pool out and have a splash around with the kids!
xx

have a good day, mine want to go to the beach :eek:
xx

Ooh have fun at the beach Cheryl, dd is asleep, ds is in the garden with hubby and I'm meant to be doing some housework so best I get on with it lol!
xx

"Nails does Tesco's!" lol:giggle:The life of a Quornstar is a glamorous one no doubt!

You are doing really well this week :innocent0002: - proud of ya! No doubt you will put me to shame on Tuesday. I havent been too bad though - it was my birthday yesterday and thanks to feeling ill I didnt eat too much at dinner so im hopeful for a small loss on Tuesday (provided I dont go mad tommorrow!).

I hope you are having a good day.

Ax

Scrap my last post - I did go mad today so tomorrow isnt looking too good. Im sure you will do well enough for us both - good luck!

Ax

"Nails does Tesco's!" lol:giggle:The life of a Quornstar is a glamorous one no doubt!

You are doing really well this week :innocent0002: - proud of ya! No doubt you will put me to shame on Tuesday. I havent been too bad though - it was my birthday yesterday and thanks to feeling ill I didnt eat too much at dinner so im hopeful for a small loss on Tuesday (provided I dont go mad tommorrow!).

I hope you are having a good day.

Ax

Appearing at a Tescos near you soon.... also check the local press for more dates in Asda, Morrisons & Sainsburys :giggle:

:rotflmao:

Scrap my last post - I did go mad today so tomorrow isnt looking too good. Im sure you will do well enough for us both - good luck!

Ax

I wouldn't be so sure Andi, I had too much wine on Sunday :( (just incase nobody noticed :giggle:) I had a bbq as well yesterday but all I had was 2 Healthy Living Quarter Pounders in 2 buns with 2 cheese slices other than that I had toast for brekkie so within my points, just worried about the wine, but hey ho we'll see! I daren't get on the scales as I don't want to throw a wobbler like last week :giggle:
I've got my wi at 12.30 today but won't be able to come back on as I've got lunch at my friends house so will pop on tonight to see how everyone got on.
Hope you all have a great day!
xx

Back