Nails Diary - Hello! Can I come back?!

Fantastic Nails. Congratulations. 4.5lbs is a brilliant loss.

Can you tell me the sort of food you tend to eat, have you cut down on carbs?

xx

Thanks Carol, to be honest I've cut out a lot of takeaways! Me and hubby used to have a fair few, I still indulge every now and again though, like tonight I had kebab and chips but no where near as much as I used to.
Also I don't tend to have toast in the mornings anymore, I usually just have a Special K bar, sarnie and quavers for lunch and a dinner, I love having roasts and bulking it out with loads of veg. Some of the Quorn dishes are nice and I sometimes have the McCains Rustic chips with them. If I've got points over and don't fancy saving them I have a ww bar or some kind of low fat desert.
Alcohol is a big factor as well, I usually go through quite a bit of wine over the weekend but only had 1/2 bottle Fri night and nothing else so I think this helped the good weight loss today.
Thanks for your congrats love :)
xx

Thanks Cheryl, and well done to you too! I've left a message on your thread :)
xx

:wow::wow::wow:Nails!! what a fantastic loss!! well done!!! you must be so proud of yourself! - really looking forward to reading your diary!! you'll be in those skinny jeans in no time xx

oh and nails!! Im a mumsnetter too!! for about a year now!!

Nails well done on your silver 7, knew it wouldn't take you long, here's to the next one !

Hi nails,hope your well sweetie.Well done you girl you are doing so well:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0019::party0019::party0019::wow::wow::wow:

:wow::wow::wow:Nails!! what a fantastic loss!! well done!!! you must be so proud of yourself! - really looking forward to reading your diary!! you'll be in those skinny jeans in no time xx

Thanks love, feeling really chuffed about it! I had a kebab and chips last night, just went over slightly but made the points up today :D
Lovely to meet you and I'll be following your diary avidly, you're doing so well!

Nails well done on your silver 7, knew it wouldn't take you long, here's to the next one !

Thanks Dobo, 3 more pound and I get my next one, wooohooo!

Hi nails,hope your well sweetie.Well done you girl you are doing so well:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0019::party0019::party0019::wow::wow::wow:

Cheers love :)

well done nails, you're doing fab!!
(whats a mumsnetter ? )

Thanks Cheryl, mumsnet is a site that I joined not long ago, I was looking on the diet bit and someone pointed me in this direction, (thanks spooky :)) and I've never looked back. To be honest though I spend so much time on here I haven't been on mn in ages. It's a great site though, you should go and check it out.
xx

Hi everyone, had a lovely day today. We went to the coast and on some rides it was fantastic!
Went on loads of rides with the kids and went on an upside down rollercoaster on my own as nobody would come on it with me, it was great fun though :D
I didn't have time for breakfast (norty norty!). For lunch we went to a burger place, I ordered a chicken and salsa wrap and when it came is was huge and the chicken had batter on it :eek:. Really wasn't sure how to point it so I've said it was around 10 points (do think that's ok?). I've had a ww bar as well, not had dinner yet as hubby is on a course (goes every wed night) but I'm really not hungry just yet, may have a sarnie when he gets in.
Hope you all had a good day, off to watch BB :D
Catch up with you later.
xx

Hi everyone
Off out today to a friends house for lunch with the kids. Hope you have a good day :)
xx

Hi nails,

You are having another great week - keep it up!!!

I just read your post about going on some rides - my kids and H are at Castle Loudon in Scotland for the day without me :cry:. I had to work but I went last year with them and had such a laugh. On the positive side I do have a whole afternoon and evening to myself so I am going to stop being sad and make the most of it. I have just made myself a lovely lunch and ive booked a facial for 7. So just the housework, washing and dogs to walk and the rest of the day is mine :).

Hope you had a nice lunch.

Ax

Thanks everyone
Had a lovely time today, saw a couple of friends with their children and had a good natter.
I had a couple of rolls and some baked crisps, I refused the Walkers Sensations (chicken ones) so I feel very proud of myself as I love those, didn't have a cake or sausage roll either :D
I'm off out tomorrow, getting a train into the next town, doing a bit of clothes shopping with my mum and taking the kids to Burger King for lunch, I won't be indulging though, I'll probably wait until I come home and have something then.
Well it's Friday night tomorrow, usually Kebab and wine night while I watch BB. Deffo won't be having a kebab and plan not to have any wine (but we'll see on the wine front ;) :giggle:)
Andi - hope the kids and hubby enjoyed themselves today and you had a lovely afternoon.
Hope everyone had a good day, catch up with you all later.
xx

Back