Nails Diary - Hello! Can I come back?!

what are you pair like???????????

hows it going chick? you cant let marie beat you.. .we'll never hear the end of it lol

Hi everyone
Been soooo good the past few days, Marie love watch your back coz Quornstar is on a mission!!!
Marie and I have decided, to help keep us on track that Fri night is going to be treat night, we're going to try and save some points for it during the week although not going to bust a gut to do so. So on Fri I'm having a LARGE kebab and chips, washed down with a bottle of wine :D I'm aware it may slow the weightloss down but it's something to look forward to and keep me on track.
So looking forward to wi on Tues heehee ;)
xx

You will shift that 4 in no time i did that the other week and if you stick to it this week it will be off and gone mate...........xx

Aww thanks girls! Determind to be good as I'm out New Year and I want to be a size 14 for that. Looking forward to my takeaway and wine at the weekend though ;)
xx

I bet she just had the salad from the kebab and perhaps some fizzy water as its the weekend afterall? Hows it going mate? Are you going to show the Domino Destroyer what yer made off on Tuesday or are you hiding like me lol?

Ax

hows things going Nails??? God, the suspense is killing me.... all this competition... lol

Lol, well I was really good up until Thurs and then it went a bit wrong lol! I've had wine, pizza and kebab and chips and more wine lol but I was so good previous to that, that I lost 2lb this week, yay! Do bear in mind though that I weighed myself last Monday at home and went back to my class today so there's an extra day and different scales.
Anyway better change my ticker, thanks everyone for asking after me and Marie all I can say to you is :massmoon:!!!!
xx

Lol, I may have to give you next week due to the indian and copious amounts of wine that will be consumed on Sat ;) but believe me, I'm going to be sooo good all week and save points so you'd better watch your back and be really good haha!
xx

Back