Nails Diary - Hello! Can I come back?!

Lol! We'll see Marie haha! I think you need to change your ticker to Round One to Nails!!!!
xx

Well Done Nails!!! Ding ding round 2!!!!It brings a whole new meaning to that boxing term - "stay on your feet youre winning on points!" lol.

Ax

Diet is going really well, managed to save a total of 7.5 pts so far for my Indian and wine on Sat (can't wait :D). What also is driving me on is going out New Years Eve, I'm on the lookout for a bodice type dress or a bodice with a pencil skirt, I'm soooo hoping I can shift another stone before christmas, then hopefully I'll be a comfortable size 14 and feel a lot more confident about myself and when I'm throwing some shapes around the dance floor NYE!!!!

Sandy - I've got 2 more quorn converts - ds and dd! They love it, although I do feel a little miffed having to give up my quorn :giggle:
Hope everyone is having a good day :)
xx

:party0049: Woohoo More quorn converts lol

I think a lot of people are put off by the idea of it.

Just hide the Wensleydale ones, I wouldnt share em with anyone :giggle:

Lol, no one is touching my wensleydales!!!!

Thanks Jools/andi, I had a lovely indian and enjoyed my wine although I didn't have too much hence why there wasn't any drunken ramblings!
Been really good, obviously indian made me go way over, and I went over yesterday but will have to wait and see. I've got my wi this afternoon although I probably won't be able to get on straight away as I've got friends coming over so the kids can play.
Hope everyone is doing ok.
xx

Wow, I want a stone off by Christmas but I don't think I can handle the competition ! Keep up the good work and you'll be a light weight rather than a heavy weight !!

x

Had my wi on Tues and lost another 2lbs which I'm well pleased with! Especially after the weekend and cheating the day before wi!
I've have decided that I'm going to re-start the challenge with Marie because she's just started classes and had to wi in her jeans and in the evening so it would have put on more weight therefore not making the challenge fair!
I've got a busy weekend coming up, I'm out at a party on Sat and lunch with some friends on Sun so plenty of wine and food will be consumed! Oh well, I'm being good all week and will just enjoy myself at weekend but not go too mad (on the food front anyway ;))!
Hope everyone's ok.
xx

Love your new ticker Nails, very festive ! Hope we are all a lot slimmer by Christmas (actually, a bit slimmer will do !!). x

2lbs loss is great nails, well done!

Lol don't judge me by your own standards Marie! And no I've not been eating, I've been drinking wine :p
xx

Hi all
Well I wi at home today as I've decided to drop the classes as I'm feeling quite focussed with the diet and it'll save me £5.50 as well! So I wi and lost 4lb! I was so pleased but do bear in mind that there will be a difference between home and ww so it's not really 4lb but what the hell that's what my scales say and I'm sticking with it lol!
Had a lovely weekend, I went to a party Sat night and to lunch with friends on Sun which was great!
Anyway better change my ticker, Marie and I are head to head at the mo :D!!!
xx

Lol, well as I said I did wi at home instead of ww!
We'll see who's doing to overtaking next week lol :D
xx

Back