Nails Diary - Hello! Can I come back?!

Great loss on here too!!! Yay!!
Can't wait to see who gets to the 10lbs off first!!!

x

Good for you, keep it up. x

Well done missus on your 1.5 lb loss that is brill. Keep it up and you will be there in no time at all........xx

Well done on your loss, keep it up....

well done on the loss nails! your doing fantastically well xxx

Great loss on here too!!! Yay!!
Can't wait to see who gets to the 10lbs off first!!!

x

Good for you, keep it up. x

That will be me :D lol

Well done on your loss Nails, I'm really pleased you got that back off (though a little - or a lot? - miffed that we're now head to head, I did quite like being in the lead, heehee).

It'll be an interesting weigh in next week, because I'm having a really good week too! Woo hooo, bring it on! ;)

:party0049: Well done you

This challenge is getting VERY interesting :)

Well done missus on your 1.5 lb loss that is brill. Keep it up and you will be there in no time at all........xx

Well done on your loss, keep it up....

Aww thank you all so much!!!! Diet is going extremely well. Definately having some wine tomorrow night, still undecided about takeaway, although I'm sure give in lol!
xx

Had my wi today and........................ OMG I LOST 4LB :D:D:D and gone into the stone down!
I'm so pleased, I was extremely good last week. I'm so determind to do this so I can get something gorgeous to wear for New Years Eve, the last time a lot of the people who will be at the NYE do last saw me properly 8 weeks after I gave birth and I was HUGE!
Anyway, I'm soooooo chuffed if you hadn't already noticed :party0011::bliss:
xx

WOW. what a brilliant result!! YAY go you. xx

Fantastic result - and Slimmer of the week!

Well done!

Back