Nails Diary - Hello! Can I come back?!

Wow Missus - 4lbs!!!!! You go girl!!!!

Ax

How did you get on this week Nails? I'm dying to know!

come on nails!!!

we miss you!! :(

Tell you what, if you dont come back, then Im going to go off my diet and it'll be all your fault if Im fat for my wedding day...

enough pressure for you??:D

Hello everyone, Happy New Year to you all! Long time no speak!
Apologies for my absence, had loads going on BUT I have been a good girl lol! I let the diet slip over Christmas slightly (mainly with wine :D) so I wi this morning and I'm 11st 5lbs. When I first came on here in July I was 13st 6lbs so I've lost over 2st which I'm really happy with, I even got my first pair size of 14 jeans last week which I've not been for years!
I can't wait to catch up with you all, so over the next few days I'll be scanning your diaries. I'm off out soon but will come on tonight and have a nosey. I'll sort out my ticker either tonight or over the next few days.
Hope you all had a lovely christmas, mine was really good with plenty of booze ;)
Hope you don't mind me sneaking back on but all your support was amazing and I'd LOVE to be 9st 7lbs by the summer, so it's full steam ahead!!!!
xx

Hi Nails ,welcome back and good luck this time around,talking about the davina dvd its one of the best exercise dvds I have ever worked out to I started back myself yesterday full of willpower and done davina the warm up and then the intense workout its tough but good,my muscles are aching especially tummy area where i need it,I would rate it no1 dvd so far.

Hi Missus

I went awol over christmas too but unlike you (miss goody two shoes lol!) I put on 9lbs! Seriously - you are a star and before we know it you will be 9st something and shopping for size 10 skinny jeans!

Its great to have you back.

Ax

Hi Nails!!

GREAT to see you back with us hun we have all missed ya!

Well done on your losses you have done fab!

xx

Welcome back Nails and well done on the weight too. You can totally get to 9st 7 by the summer.....

Back