Namaste's trek.......talk about the scenic route!

namaste said:
Don't think this is what's meant by the 'Exante Easter Challenge' ;) Tomorrow is another day as they say xx

Lmao

Really? :O opps! People should be more clear about these things ;)

Another day another challenge ~ luckily I'm always up for a challenge :D

This would normally be my weigh day but I've switched to monthly weigh ins so am gonna resist........... I'll weigh for April on Saturday, the day before I move:eek::eek::eek: Shouldn've repaired some of the damage by then so that's a result!

Off to do proper work today so I'm sure I can be 100% cos I'll be out of the house.... just have to avoid Costa coffee.... I do miss their lovely coffee and carbohydrates..... xx

Carly, I'm pretty impressed with your array of tickers..... you know how to get yourself noticed girl:D

namaste said:
Carly, I'm pretty impressed with your array of tickers..... you know how to get yourself noticed girl:D

Lmao what little attention seeker here? lol
I may not be allowed f*od but I can have as many darn tickers as I want ;)
Good luck today namaste go kick this diet's butt :D

Off to do proper work today so I'm sure I can be 100% cos I'll be out of the house.... just have to avoid Costa coffee.... I do miss their lovely coffee and carbohydrates..... xx

Good luck with your 100% - always easier when you're at work ;)

Costa coffee is lovely - their americana black is lovely too and totally sanctioned!!

xx

Good luck with your 100% - always easier when you're at work ;)

Costa coffee is lovely - their americana black is lovely too and totally sanctioned!!

xx

I'm sooooo trying to like black coffee I really am........ but it hasn't happened yet. And my love for green tea hasn't materialised yet either :(

So almost completed the day after my blip yesterday......... but tis DANGER TIME.... evening used to be wine and nibbles time... now tis 'distract yourself ffs' time ~ not quite the same really :)

I'm sooooo trying to like black coffee I really am........ but it hasn't happened yet. And my love for green tea hasn't materialised yet either :(

Bleurgh to green tea, peppermint tea and black coffee. I'm missing my cup of tea with milk :( x

So almost completed the day after my blip yesterday......... but tis DANGER TIME.... evening used to be wine and nibbles time... now tis 'distract yourself ffs' time ~ not quite the same really :)

It's like you read my mind :) Green tea bleurgh
evenings = wine and crispy things, surely that is what all sane people do after 7pm?
How's it going? Still being good?

It's like you read my mind :) Green tea bleurgh
evenings = wine and crispy things, surely that is what all sane people do after 7pm?
How's it going? Still being good?

Oh yes............... result:D:D:D I'm feeling pretty darn pleased with myself as you may be able to tell:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Think its pretty safe to say I'm 100% today:D:D:D:D:D cos it's 9pm:D:D:D:D

Now all I need to do is another 90 of the same and I'm there............

Nite all xx

Is there room on the wagon for one more :)

Is there room on the wagon for one more :)

Absolutely....... and if you like, we'll hold you on :D:D:D:D

Morning all! Just a quick stop cos I'm late already (typical me) Hopefully cos I'm working in the real world I'll be 100%.... I'll certainly aim for it anyway:D Back later x

It's sooooooooooo hot and I hate walking up hills....... why is nothing that's good for you nice???? Sod's law I guess:(

Yep, that was a winge........ grrrrrr

Well, I guess as it's now 21.44 I'm safe to go and honk 100% :D:D:D:D:D Tis always sooo much easier when I'm busy out of the house. I know I'm busy right now packing for my move on Sunday, but being busy in the house just gives too many opportunities for avoiding packing and finding lovely snacky things to keep me strength up! Plus I'm soooooooo stressed right now, wish I still smoked or could drink wine or something.... ah well, all in good time (about 3 months) xx

namaste said:
Well, I guess as it's now 21.44 I'm safe to go and honk 100% :D:D:D:D:D Tis always sooo much easier when I'm busy out of the house. I know I'm busy right now packing for my move on Sunday, but being busy in the house just gives too many opportunities for avoiding packing and finding lovely snacky things to keep me strength up! Plus I'm soooooooo stressed right now, wish I still smoked or could drink wine or something.... ah well, all in good time (about 3 months) xx

Aww Hun sorry you are stressed, glad the diet is going well though ;)

I think you are the first person to ever call me a lady lol

I think you are the first person to ever call me a lady lol

LOL

Hey Namaste how's the packing going??? How long til the move? Have you bought yourself some mobile internet yet so Shell and I don't have to cope without you? :D

Back