Namaste's trek.......talk about the scenic route!

So another day nearly over....... can't say it hasn't been tough today but I got through it... just. Nothing much else to write about really. I'm hungry, tired and cold but know it's not permanent...... when I get up in the morning it will be another day and I'll feel different :sigh: Nite all x

Yep, I was right, tis different this morning:D The sun may not be shining for now but I'm feeling goooooood and possibly even a little bit thinner ~ result!

So not at a proper job today, hence all the lurking round here.......... where is everyone??:( But, am supposed to be doing admin, making phone calls and sorting out stuff for my move:eek::eek: How on earth did I not realise that its about 15 days till I move........ I blame the menopause........... Gotta get on but will be back later to catch up xxx

How's it going, Hun?
xx

How's it going, Hun?
xx

Still here:D:D:D:D

Lots to do today........ a box hunt seems to be top of the list! Soooooo many books to pack. I hate living in chaos but I guess I'm gonna have to get used to it for a bit ~ as long as I make sure I lose the snacky food and can find my shakes and soups it'll be fine :)

Just had a quick read to see how everyone's doing but will be back later... more arcade games to play! x

Very quiet on here tonight............ just watched Britains Got Talent...... I love that programme:D

On the food front nothing much to report... met up with my daughter for a drink and had water....... blimey, my halo will be blinding everyone soon:character00238: Not sure how long I can stay in the zone but I'm gonna make it as long as possible, its soooo hard to get back if you fall off the wagon! Only 3 more weeks and I have an important weekend and really want to be another stone lighter by then. Perhaps I'll have some blerdy clothes that fit properly......

Anyway, off to the arcade and then to bed..... nite all x

Ah well, it happened :break_diet: I had a piece of cheese today........... grrrrrrrr

Was a good day till this evening.... met up with my son and his girlfriend then went out with my daughter.......... unfortunately son number 3 was in a foul mood.... blerdy 16 yr olds:mad: You know that thing where anything you say is nagging or ganging up and you know nothing anyway?? That was it, all flipping evening! You'd think by number 4 I'd be expecting it and know how to deal with it but I never do..... and I wanted comfort food. Hark at me........ I want....

So, tis back on the wagon in the morning cos I'm guessing a bit of cheese won't throw me out of ketosis.....

Tomorrow is another day as they say :) Nite all xx

A piece of cheese isn't all that bad! At least you only had cheese! You should have seen what I shovelled down my neck Friday! I'm not even weighing in today because of it! Don't worry about your cheese! Onward and downward!

A piece of cheese isn't all that bad! At least you only had cheese! You should have seen what I shovelled down my neck Friday! I'm not even weighing in today because of it! Don't worry about your cheese! Onward and downward!

Aaaw hun, really glad to see you back, I missed you :D (hope you enjoyed Friday at least!)

Hopefully I'm back on track today but its only 12 o'clock so I won't count me chickens......... I keep telling myself that if I want some food I can have it and if I can't manage TS then I can move to one of the other Exante programmes....... its about making a choice ~ not sure if it's working yet..... we'll see:sigh:

Son number 3 isn't talking to me this morning so that's a bit of peace anyway :) Blerdy hormones..... what with his teenager ones and my menopausal ones tis all a bit tense right now..... must stay away from comfort food....

Shopping and mundane stuff to do today so better get on ~ back later x

Hope today went ok for u hunny xx

Hmmm, I suppose 'okay' is the word, it certainly wasn't a total success:sigh:

I had 3 packs, a chinese vegetable stir fry and about 4 biscuits........ not completely disastrous I guess but enough to throw me out of ketosis:(:(:(:(

Working in the real world all day tomorrow so that'll be a challenge but I'm not giving up just yet. But at the same time I'm not gonna struggle on over and over trying to get back on TS if it seems an unattainable goal. So, I'll give it a few trys and then move to WS if it doesn't work out. There's nothing to say that I can't come back to TS at some point in the future.

Wish me luck for the morning, I'll probably need it :wave_cry:

And realised today that I haven't been to the loo for 10 days ~ now thats something to sort asap ~ off to buy physillium husks tomorrow as they seem to be the favourite 'cure' :) PLUS tis now less than 48 hours till my lovely man comes to stay with me for Easter........ bliss. Back tomorrow x

Diaries are about the good and the bad so although I was going to avoid weighing in I've done it ~ it wasn't as horrible as I thought but now I feel like I've wasted a whole week........... STS :sigh:

Off to work now but am determined to get back on track today even if it means having 4 packs......... wish me luck :)

Back later x

You haven't wasted a week chick- you've been tested and you've had little hills to conquer on your Eanate journey but the amazing thing is that you are back on here and fighting to get back in the zone so well done you!! I often eat bits of cheese and doesn't throw me out of ketosis (can't say the same for the biscuits tho- hope they were yummy ones!) Keep strong honey as you are doing so well xx

Namaste Hun if it makes you feel any better I have a confession! I also wasn't going to weigh in yesterday and did! And ... I had the same result as you!

Thanks guys............

Well its 3 o'clock and I'm still hanging in there........ just popping by for a top up of resolve :)

AND who could've guessed that physillium husk capsules aren't vegetarian grrrrrrr ~ means I've had to get the flippin powder which is a b*g*er to get down........... ah well, needs must and all that.....

Back later xx

Tis 7.45pm and still hanging in....... maybe I'll be able to HONK that I'm 100% today after all :)

You go girl :)

Thanks Shell........ how you doing?

Think its probably safe to go and HONK for 100% now ~ result:D:D:D

See you all tomorrow x

What is it about kids eh? DD turned up yesterday evening wanting to stay the night. Thats ok of course..... This morning the kitchen looks like its been trashed, I had to fight for the bathroom, there's a pile of her stuff that I'm to 'look after' cos she's gone to Manchester and it took me 3 goes to get to use the bathroom without her shouting outside that its' urgent she gets into the bathroom now!!!! All I can say is I'm glad there's only one left at home or I'll be having a nervous breakdown.... they were so much easier when they were little:sigh:

Off to work in a mo but just checking in. Determined to stay on the wagon now I'm back on....... tbh I don't think I could've been out of ketosis despite the biscuits. I've managed to get straight back on it with no hunger or headaches......... but NO, I'm not gonna be risking it again any time soon!

Meeting my man at the station later so that's VERY exciting....4 whole days of lovin' and he even manages to make AAM food taste lovely ~ result:D:D:D

Back later I expect xx

Well done on honking yesterday and hope today goes well for you too! (I keep thinking when that powder stuff starts working you'll get a sudden dramatic weight loss :)

Back