Namaste's trek.......talk about the scenic route!

Now that's a thought :)

Nothing much to report....... very hot so tbh that means I haven't really felt like eating (unless you count ice cream?) Will be having an AAM meal tonight plus I've had 3 packs so that's 100% again............ roll on Tuesday so I can see that I've actually lost some weight ~ surely I will this week?

I know I shouldn't do it but I weighed myself this morning:confused: I now haven't lost any weight for 9 days.......... what's that about? Unless I start losing weight again I'm not gonna be able to stick to TS. I can go without if there's a payoff, if there isn't I'll rapidly lose patience :(:(:(:( I guess all I can do is keep going till my next weigh in on Tuesday and see what happens....... but if I don't lose weight then I'm reassessing.

So, NO SCALES till then.........

Bizarre isn't it? I can see how it saps your willpower. I look at it as my body sort of catching up with my weigh loss and consolidating it so it's real - don't know if that makes any sense but it did make me feel a bit better :)

Don't trust your scales!!!!! I've learnt the hard way (and it took me 12 hard weeks) not to weigh in until weigh day as the scales can be so de-motivating. Try if you can to avoid them and don't lose faith. If you are being good then the weight loss will come.....promise xx

Yes, you're both right and I've given mesself a stern talking to! No scales till weigh day ~ Tuesday......... if I've stuck to the plan then I will lose weight, simple!

So, packing today and then going for a long walk along the cliffs when it's cooled down a bit.... I do so love living by the sea:D

Have a lovely day whatever you're doing x

You can do it Namaste, and I really hope the scales are kind to you on Tuesday. It's really hard when you're sticking to plan and the scales don't seem to reflect it. Have you tried measuring yourself too? I do that, as sometimes when my weight doesn't seem to move I find that my body shape is showing a change. Anyway, fingers crossed for you. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Hey mansard (this is what my iPhone has corrected your name too *rolls eyes*)
sorry I've been away just caught up on your week, do you think the not pooing for 10 days and not losing weight for 9 is related?!?!
Is your man there? Are you enjoying your love fest? ;)
You have done so well last week, even if your naughty scales don't say so :) it will show soon, get a tape measure!
How you doing?

Hey mansard (this is what my iPhone has corrected your name too *rolls eyes*)
sorry I've been away just caught up on your week, do you think the not pooing for 10 days and not losing weight for 9 is related?!?!
Is your man there? Are you enjoying your love fest? ;)
You have done so well last week, even if your naughty scales don't say so :) it will show soon, get a tape measure!
How you doing?

Carly......... lovely to see you:D:D:D Hmm, the poo thing could possibly be related but I figured that as we aren't 'eating' much there wouldn't be much waste left over (sorry).... and YES my lovely man is here (till later today anyway :sigh:) So we're going for long walks (amongst other things :)), he's cooking me carb free dinners and we're just enjoying having time together..... bliss! Well, apart from the narky 16 yr old, but hey, can't have everything....

Anyway, good day so far ~ had a shake and an early tea so OH could cook before he goes..... Still lovely and hot so don't feel like eating although the ice lollies are calling me from the freezer (I guess I can't kid myself they don't count....) And no chocolate to be seen, the benefits of having only one child at home and he's a vegan :) Something I have considered very seriously (I'm vegetarian) but don't think I could give up my cheese...... but as daughter says, if you're a vegan you never have to worry about your weight, there's never any popping into shops for high calorie snacks....

Family stuff to do now but I'm sure I'll be back later xx

namaste said:
Carly......... lovely to see you:D:D:D Hmm, the poo thing could possibly be related but I figured that as we aren't 'eating' much there wouldn't be much waste left over (sorry).... and YES my lovely man is here (till later today anyway :sigh:) So we're going for long walks (amongst other things :)), he's cooking me carb free dinners and we're just enjoying having time together..... bliss! Well, apart from the narky 16 yr old, but hey, can't have everything....

Anyway, good day so far ~ had a shake and an early tea so OH could cook before he goes..... Still lovely and hot so don't feel like eating although the ice lollies are calling me from the freezer (I guess I can't kid myself they don't count....) And no chocolate to be seen, the benefits of having only one child at home and he's a vegan :) Something I have considered very seriously (I'm vegetarian) but don't think I could give up my cheese...... but as daughter says, if you're a vegan you never have to worry about your weight, there's never any popping into shops for high calorie snacks....

Family stuff to do now but I'm sure I'll be back later xx

Yes sorry to abandon you for so long, bad wagon free Carly!!! Awww glad you are having a lovely time :) yes I would kill for an ice lolly (have viral tonsillitis - very painful)
Ahhh yes but I do remember that one of my friends who is veggie when she found out she was intolerant to nearly everything (wheat, dairy, tomatoes, etc etc) lived off kettle chips lol could you have them?

I've made a decision....... I'm going to weigh monthly. I think the scales are just messing with my head and I don't need the grief of thinking I'm doing well, stepping on the scales and them telling me I'm not doing as well as I thought I was :sigh::sigh::sigh: If I only weigh monthly there's bound to be a loss! So, will weigh at the end of the month (Saturday) for the April challenge and then not till end of May. Hope I can stick to it....

Oh, and am moving May 1st...... thats next Sunday :eek: Not sure that's a good idea as have barely packed anything but tis done now so I'd better get on with it. Won't like being without internet for a bit.......blerdy people never sort these things out when they say, there's always a problem that delays and delays and delays..... just preparing myself for the inevitable!

Nite all xx

namaste said:
I've made a decision....... I'm going to weigh monthly. I think the scales are just messing with my head and I don't need the grief of thinking I'm doing well, stepping on the scales and them telling me I'm not doing as well as I thought I was :sigh::sigh::sigh: If I only weigh monthly there's bound to be a loss! So, will weigh at the end of the month (Saturday) for the April challenge and then not till end of May. Hope I can stick to it....

Oh, and am moving May 1st...... thats next Sunday :eek: Not sure that's a good idea as have barely packed anything but tis done now so I'd better get on with it. Won't like being without internet for a bit.......blerdy people never sort these things out when they say, there's always a problem that delays and delays and delays..... just preparing myself for the inevitable!

Nite all xx

Yeah monthly is great if you can do it :) and no Internet :O how are we going to cope without your updates :(

Yes sorry to abandon you for so long, bad wagon free Carly!!! Awww glad you are having a lovely time :) yes I would kill for an ice lolly (have viral tonsillitis - very painful)
Ahhh yes but I do remember that one of my friends who is veggie when she found out she was intolerant to nearly everything (wheat, dairy, tomatoes, etc etc) lived off kettle chips lol could you have them?

Aaaaw poor you....... I used to get tonsillitis a lot and NO it isn't 'just a sore throat' as everyone used to say.... it's blerdy painful so big hugs and hope you get better soon.....

And I don't think kettle chips are carb free Carly otherwise I'd be there:D:D:D

Another lovely day, daughter having a crisis which is nothing new and I'm having a crisis, also nothing new........ I NEED TO PACK..... pronto............xx

Yeah monthly is great if you can do it :) and no Internet :O how are we going to cope without your updates :(

:eek: How am I going to cope without Minimins????? Hopefully it will only be a few days but I'm not overly optimisitc.... ah well....

Rumbly tummy today grrrrr..... what's all that about??? :(

Hiya Namaste
you must be well frustrated...
I know its not quite the same but i will tell you anyway..lol
When i was first banded and my calorie intake was very limited i could go 2 -3 weeks not losing or only losing a pound..then suddenly i would have a big 8 - 10 loss..for 2 to 3 weeks continuous..our bodies are designed to try and store food when less calories are coming in so hang in there i am sure it is going to even itself out for you..

Weighing monthly might bea very good idea for you..Also they say moving house is very stressfull...and on that BL programme they say that being stressed can slow/stop weight loss..(and look at how hard they work out!!!)

Hope them scales start moving in right direction very soon huni xx

And I don't think kettle chips are carb free Carly otherwise I'd be there:D:D:D

Ahh but see you could well get fat being a vegan ;)

:eek: How am I going to cope without Minimins????? Hopefully it will only be a few days but I'm not overly optimisitc.... ah well....

Oh hun :( You can manage a few days :) think of how well you are doing :) we'll all miss you x

Rumbly tummy today grrrrr..... what's all that about??? :(

I have one too but then I was bad last week *sigh* 3 weeks and no overall loss just a huge gain GRRRRR

B***er......... just had one chocolate and 2 biscuits:break_diet:........... Ah well, could've been worse I guess :sigh:

Awww hun something in the water at the moment isn't there we're all slipping off this wagon but yes could have been MUCH worse :)

Don't think this is what's meant by the 'Exante Easter Challenge' ;) Tomorrow is another day as they say xx

Back