name calling

missy3

starving!
I was walking down the road today going to the shop, i was walking across the zebra crossing and a car full of people started shouting fat mess out of the window at me, it was so embarrsing as its quite a busy road. This has happened to me many times years ago and it never really bothered me.. but yesterday i could have cried.
why r people so mean!
sorry frustrated!

How awful for you! God I hate it when people do that. You should have flipped them the bird!! Or, alternatively, yelled "yeah I may be fat, but you're ugly and I can diet!" Seriously though, don't let a car load of ignorant ****'s upset you, hun, they're just not worth it. Keep your chin up. x

When I was walking along a road once, somebody slowed down and through a container of water over me! Happens to the best of us! I have lost enough weight that nobody really calls me names for being overweight but I have had the 'heads in one postcode and bums in another' before. It is very hurtful. However if you are tackling your weight issues and it sounds like you are, then try not to let it get to you. Use it to your advantage and use it to motivate yourself to lose the weight.

Hey - what a horrible thing to happen... well look at the positive side, that is probably the LAST TIME that will happen to you. Once you start LT and the weight drops off the only things people will shout out of car windows is

OI! SEXY.... FOLLOWED BY A WOLF WHISTLE! LOL

Hey - what a horrible thing to happen... well look at the positive side, that is probably the LAST TIME that will happen to you. Once you start LT and the weight drops off the only things people will shout out of car windows is

OI! SEXY.... FOLLOWED BY A WOLF WHISTLE! LOL

lol!! thanx.. i hope so! :D

That is just awful. What sad pathetic people they must be. Just think how glad you are that you are a decent person!

This sort of thing is the reason we decide to do something about our weight problems. I was walking down a road once and someone i've never seen in my life asked me if I was on my way to meet my boyfriend Rick Waller (big guy from x-factor)!!! Why they think its acceptable to come out with something like that to a total stranger is beyond me! I mean what does it gain?! If it makes them feel better for about 2 seconds then big woop but they don't realise it stays with the "victim" for a lot lot longer..... By the way that incident happened nearly 6 years ago.

HOPE?

lol!! thanx.. i hope so! :D

Hey! I used to always wish I was my ideal weigth and hope that I could do it.

With LT I KNOW I will achieve it. I have made the decision to stay on LT to i hit my goal, dropping out is not an option for me!

When you look at all the inspirational losses of the people on this site then you KNOW that you WILL achieve this.

Horrible as it is what happened to you with the name calling, maybe it is a good thing, when you feel a moment of weakness on LT then remember how you felt when this happened to you... and make a promise to yourself that you will stick this out to you feel great and you can walk down the street and make heads turn! xox

it hurts

This sort of thing is the reason we decide to do something about our weight problems. I was walking down a road once and someone i've never seen in my life asked me if I was on my way to meet my boyfriend Rick Waller (big guy from x-factor)!!! Why they think its acceptable to come out with something like that to a total stranger is beyond me! I mean what does it gain?! If it makes them feel better for about 2 seconds then big woop but they don't realise it stays with the "victim" for a lot lot longer..... By the way that incident happened nearly 6 years ago.

I also have had things said to me that have stayed with me for years... It is not a nice feeling and hurts nearly just as much everytime you think about the event after.

I guess the reason it hurts so bad is that our inner self is telling us to do something about it.

You must feel very proud of your achievementss, I read your body stats earlier - you have transformed yourself!

xox

Thanks hun was feeling really crap at remembering that but thats really picked me up again thankyou xx

I can't believe I went so long without doing this diet it changes you completely!

I knowwwwwwww!!!

Thanks hun was feeling really crap at remembering that but thats really picked me up again thankyou xx

I can't believe I went so long without doing this diet it changes you completely!

I didnt even know this diet existed until about a month ago! I am only starting out but i feel so much excitment about the future and how this will change my life also!

When i read stories from people like u, it keeps me so motivated.

xox

Sorry you had to put up with that and hope you feel a little better telling us about it. sometimes the person just wants to look big in front of their friends and would never say it when they were on their own.

Congratulations on your weight loss and i see you haven't that much more to lose

Try and forget it and remember he is the loser well so are you but in a different way

Big ((((hugs))))

Irene xx

OMG Who the hell do these people think they are. Just ignore the idiots and get your head down and stick to this diet. It wont be long before you start to get wolf whistles.......which obviously you'll be very offended by, but very happy too. LOL.

Lots of hugs to you hun. xxxxxx

thanx every1 for the messages, made me feel lots better and even more determined. I havent started lt yet, but only 10days to go before i do, im so inspired by everyones stories that i know i'll do it. I feel really excited for the future.

I was walking down the road today going to the shop, i was walking across the zebra crossing and a car full of people started shouting fat mess out of the window at me, it was so embarrsing as its quite a busy road. This has happened to me many times years ago and it never really bothered me.. but yesterday i could have cried.
why r people so mean!
sorry frustrated!

how awful for you......don't let those @"*&^%$ get to you.....

you're worth so much more than that !

whereabouts in Belfast are you ??

Debz xxx

I was shouted at last week by to guys in a van, they did make me cry. A woman walking behind and tried to cheer me up I felt so bad,just wanted to run and hide. So now started LT on Sat and I will try to never want to hide again.

Dont worry honey they are just nasty ignorant people!! Oooh i hope they see you again when you reach your goal xxx

Gosh how awful, I'm so sorry that you've been made to feel this way. I don't understand what makes people act in such feral ways but you can guarantee that people who verbaly abuse others have some issue wihin themselves.

I was in New Look earlier and felt so out of place, and in my local store you have to walk through the 'normal' sizes to get to the 'Inspire' range. Walking through there with lots of size 10 woman checking you out makes you feel subordinate to the max and I wanted the ground to swallow me up there and then so I didn't have to take my size 24 trousers to the changing room. What better incentive to lose the excess weight than to see the look on those smug nasty bi*ches faces when you're picking up a size 10 and they're still munted!

Just makes me so cross that society is allowed to make others feel inferior. It sucks to be a round peg trying to fit into a sqaure hole.

Roll on the day we're round pegs!

how awful for you......don't let those @"*&^%$ get to you.....

you're worth so much more than that !

whereabouts in Belfast are you ??

Debz xxx

Thanx for reply. Im from west belfast.

I was shouted at last week by to guys in a van, they did make me cry. A woman walking behind and tried to cheer me up I felt so bad,just wanted to run and hide. So now started LT on Sat and I will try to never want to hide again.

im sorry to hear that something like this happened to you too... but from reading all the responses it makes me realise that it will make us stronger, and more determined to get where we wanna be.

Gosh how awful, I'm so sorry that you've been made to feel this way. I don't understand what makes people act in such feral ways but you can guarantee that people who verbaly abuse others have some issue wihin themselves.

I was in New Look earlier and felt so out of place, and in my local store you have to walk through the 'normal' sizes to get to the 'Inspire' range. Walking through there with lots of size 10 woman checking you out makes you feel subordinate to the max and I wanted the ground to swallow me up there and then so I didn't have to take my size 24 trousers to the changing room. What better incentive to lose the excess weight than to see the look on those smug nasty bi*ches faces when you're picking up a size 10 and they're still munted!

Just makes me so cross that society is allowed to make others feel inferior. It sucks to be a round peg trying to fit into a sqaure hole.

Roll on the day we're round pegs!

i feel the exact same way, its the same with most shops, at least we're all here for the same reasons.. we'll not be sent to the back corners of the stores anymore.

Back