Names.... inspired by Lady F.....

hairy arse LMAO (note to secret santa - i hope you sent some waxing strips )

You can forget that, and I'm not resurrecting the sack. back and crack wax thread either. :(

OMG don't you remember that thread Vicky.... twas hysterical we gave Jim a hard time! Maybe you were dukaning then? x

resurrect [ˌrɛzəˈrɛkt] vb
(Christian Religious Writings / Theology) to rise or raise from the dead; bring or be brought back to life

So there :D

Do you know, I have no idea what other name I would like to be called....................will have to have a think about that one!

You lot are nutters! lol
I always wanted to be a Georgina or Georgie....I can't really comment on my name :( My mum always said 'but it's in the bible', but I have a cousin called Tracy...nuff said ;)

Shaz & Trace is it then. :)

Morning Sharon.

My sister is a Georgina... the kids call her Gee which she much prefers as she's been George all her life!

I was going to be called Sarah-Jane but while Mum was in labour with me she watched an old black & white movie with a big black housemaid who kept saying Sarah-Jane, Sarah-Jane in a long southern drawl & its put her off (thankfully no offence to any Sarahs) and my Dad came up with Linzi which is also why its spelt in such a random way!

My mum had done all her favourite names by the time I came along! :)

Back