Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

nandos and mcdonalds

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Missjulieb, 12 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Missjulieb

Missjulieb Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.19%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Can anyone tell me how many pp's is in a chicken pitta and chicken burger at nandos? It will be plain with no herbs, maybe a bit of mayo? Ive read the burger is 10pp and the pitta is 11pp, which i find a bit crazy... surely a bun would be more?

Also cant find anywhere how much a chicken legend burger is at mcdonalds.

Thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sawyer

Sawyer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    114kg
    Current Weight:
    41.6kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    72.4kg(63.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Chicken Legend with mayo = 14pp
    Chicken Legend with salsa = 13pp

Nandos burger = 9pp
    Nandos pitta = 10pp
    Nandos wrap = 16pp

The Nandos numbers seem crazy!!!

4. kagome75

kagome75 WWer

Start Weight:
    92kg
    Current Weight:
    61kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    31kg(33.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    if you want to go to Nando's, get the 1/4 peri peri chicken or the 1/2 chicken. Using the values on their website (which I find more accurate than those on esource, notably wrong most of the time) a 1/2 chicken comes to 9pp, and boy, does it fill you! But have it with a leaf salad, because their chips are EXTREMELY high in propoints!

5. Missjulieb

Missjulieb Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(5.19%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Thanks! Never realised the websites had the nutrients! Shocks me how the burger bun is less than a pitta and wrap, always gone for the pitta as thought it would be healthier!

I found out the mcdonalds chicken legend burger with mayo was 13pp.

Nandos it is then!!!

I think the peri peri fries worked out 9pp for a normal portion

6. kagome75

kagome75 WWer

Start Weight:
    92kg
    Current Weight:
    61kg
    Goal Weight:
    55kg
    Lost(%):
    31kg(33.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    yes but they're 18 for a large portion (if I remember correctly!)... so be very careful about what you order ;)

besides, unfortunately they don't write things like trans-fats, vitamins and things like that, so you don't really know whether the pitta is REALLY healthier than the burger although maybe a bit more caloric. I don't know either. This is the reason why I normally get the chicken. Less points, more filling... and at least it's just grilled meat in sauce! ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.