nandos and mcdonalds

Can anyone tell me how many pp's is in a chicken pitta and chicken burger at nandos? It will be plain with no herbs, maybe a bit of mayo? Ive read the burger is 10pp and the pitta is 11pp, which i find a bit crazy... surely a bun would be more?

Also cant find anywhere how much a chicken legend burger is at mcdonalds.

Thanks in advance

Chicken Legend with mayo = 14pp
Chicken Legend with salsa = 13pp

Nandos burger = 9pp
Nandos pitta = 10pp
Nandos wrap = 16pp

The Nandos numbers seem crazy!!!

if you want to go to Nando's, get the 1/4 peri peri chicken or the 1/2 chicken. Using the values on their website (which I find more accurate than those on esource, notably wrong most of the time) a 1/2 chicken comes to 9pp, and boy, does it fill you! But have it with a leaf salad, because their chips are EXTREMELY high in propoints!

Thanks! Never realised the websites had the nutrients! Shocks me how the burger bun is less than a pitta and wrap, always gone for the pitta as thought it would be healthier!

I found out the mcdonalds chicken legend burger with mayo was 13pp.

Nandos it is then!!!

I think the peri peri fries worked out 9pp for a normal portion

yes but they're 18 for a large portion (if I remember correctly!)... so be very careful about what you order ;)

besides, unfortunately they don't write things like trans-fats, vitamins and things like that, so you don't really know whether the pitta is REALLY healthier than the burger although maybe a bit more caloric. I don't know either. This is the reason why I normally get the chicken. Less points, more filling... and at least it's just grilled meat in sauce! ;)

Back