Nandos Butterfly Chicken

SineadUK

Noticed the syns have been updated on the app and it says butterfly chicken breast is 16 syns! Anyone know how many syns without the skin? I always get minus the skin

Yep 3.5 syns with skin Free without :) I had it for the first time yest AMAZING!

Amazing news! Going to have to go to Nandos next time I'm eating out. What does everyone have with the chicken, can you just have a salad? Thanks :) xx

With the Butterfly chicken I was caught out you cant have one standard side with it. You have to get two or a fino. Luckily the side salad is a fino. However if say you wanted to rice (which I normally do) you then have to get something else too. So from now on, now that I know this, I just get my bf's mash or something and save us both some money :)

I normally have the rice which Is 2.5 syn and a corn on te cob! You could double up your portion of rice if you don't like corn or go for the salad

Love the butterfly chicken, I count it as 3.5 syms and don't eat the skin out of habit.
Last time I went they had macho peas, which were spicy garden peas. I'm not sure of the syn value as they wren't on the website (I counted them as a free food).

I thought I should check, using the details off the nandos website and the syn calculator and a regular macho peas is 3 syn on EE and Green and 8 on Red.

i am doing SW from home and so haven't joined up online. Any idea how many syns a butterfly chicken extra hot might be please? xx

Back