Nandos

Kailey

He what do people think of nandos whilst on SW on EE or is it worth skipping all together? I tend to normally just get half hot chicken with salad?

Nando's is my favourite guilty pleasure, I too would love to know how to eat there and be as "on plan" as possible.

There are a load of threads knocking about on Nando's so do a search and you should get good results.

I don't like nandos that much... it can't be THAT bad compared to some resturants (TGI's, F&B's etc) it's just.... chicken lol! maybe syns for the spices on the chicken and then depending on what sides you get?
Coleslaw/garlic bread chips would obviously be bad, spicy rice/salad maybe not too much... the peas must have hidden syns as they are the yummest thing on the menu (according to me :p)

Buttt the frozen fat free yogurt.. the one thing that always entices me to go there is a lovely zero syns.
As much as you want!
The reason I say this is none has ever passed my lips since every single (okay 5) time I have been there their machine is broken!

Diet coke galore though :p

Love Nando's, if you go on SW website they did an article recently on it and also on syns online you can get some syn values for Nando's x

Hi Hun, just had another look as I've been invited out today!

Last edited:
I didn't think we were allowed to copy and paste features from the sw site onto minimins Ela ine? Have a look at the copyright sticky on the main forum. Sorry if I'm interpreting it wrong.

I didn't think we were allowed to copy and paste features from the sw site onto minimins Ela ine? Have a look at the copyright sticky on the main forum. Sorry if I'm interpreting it wrong.

oops sorry!

Thanks for telling me :)

I'll remove it hun x

On EE

The sides arent too bad
Rice - 2.5 syns
Corn on the cob - Free

Mains -
Chicken Ceaser Salad 11.5
Quarter Chicken breast & Leg 7.5
Chicken Breast in Pitta Bread 25

All the nutritional values are on the Nando's menu on their website, you can custom make your meal and budget for flexible syns by using the syns calculator x

Back