Nandos

ickleladynat

Any suggestions if there is anything "slimming world friendly" at Nando's? Think I might be going on Sat so want to make the best choice poss when I get there xx

I just have a 1/4 chicken....Think its bout 6.5 syns, as for sides... corn on red day needs to be synned? Go online and have a look to give rough idea - think is there? No burgers or pittas far too many syns!!! I went Nandos yest lolx

if you have 1/4 breast then its 2 if you have 1/4 thigh thats 6 so i have both and have agreen salad and its 8 for a yummy meal

Last edited:
nandos was my fav place to go to when i was doing ww!
i love it, esp that bottomless frozen yogurt its delicious...
im going next week b4 i watch a film, ill be glad when xmas is over!lol xxx

see if i go to nando's i always have the same...
chicken burger, spicy rice and a corn on the cob (im not a chip fan)
followed by bottomless desert...
i cant see that being toooooo bad...
does anyone know syn values for what i've just mentioned?
xx

I think Nandos is in the food directory. I will try and get on later and let you know, unless someone else can get on before me.

I LOVE NANDOS!! I always have the same thing when I go, garlic bread, Chicken burger, Sweet Potato and Coleslaw. Sooo naughty, but soooo nice! I think I may have to go over christmas!! Yum yum!

if you have 1/4 breast then its 2 if you have 1/4 thigh thats 6 so i have both and have agreen salad and its 8 for a yummy meal

where are these syns coming from?! i always count my whole meal - 1/4 chicken with hot peri peri and green salad for about 1 syn! the chicken is free on red and peri peri sauce is only 1/2 syn for a tablespoon minus the skin then hey presto you dont have hardly any peri peri sauce on anyway. how is a leg more than a breast? i thought chicken was free?

if you look at the syns book andlook online i got my syns from there as you have to count the chicken as its not free on red days .....

unless i am wrong

yea i can understand the peri peri sauce not being free but the chicken itself how come it is 6 syns for a leg and 2 for a breast, where do those extra 4 syns come from?

Back