Nanny again to baby boy 10lb 1oz

Bernice

Silver Member
Hi All,

Haven't been around for a few days. I had my makeover on the 18th & my Grandson arrived today:D with a couple of crazy days in between. I've not dissappeared and will be back proper when all has calmed down here. I hope you are all doing ok. xx:)

Ooo wow congrats!!! What a hefty bubba!!!!

I was petrified I was going to have a huge baby as my mum's boys were 10lb10 and 10lb8 but luckily he was *only* 8lb15 tee hee.

Enjoy your first few weeks with the fella :)

.............the makeover was fab. They are sending me a disc with the photo's on so if I can work out how to upload/download them I will post them on here. xx

Congrats bernice!!! Can't wait to see the photos, told you you would have a great time!!

Huge congratulations, what a lovely chunky monkey, I love big babies, mine were both big, they look less delicate, not sure I would cope with a 6 or 7 pounder hee hee xx

Congratulations! :)

Hi all thanks so much for all of your kind comments. I am back home tonight for the first time since Tuesday as I have been staying at my Daughter's so that her Hubbie could stay with her as late as he liked at night & to go in as early as he wanted in the morning. No other visitors are allowed on the wards because of the flu & winter vomiting virus. I have seen my Grandson briefly as they were allowed to bring him to the cafe in the hospital to meet us today. He is gorgeous. As for the diet well what can I say?????? It has sort of taken second place but I'm not down about it. I will start again tomorrow!!!!! xx

Congrats!!!!!

xxx

P.S. I have downloaded some pictures of my family and as soon as I get round to it I will post some before & after pictures as well. xx

Ooooh thats a big bubba!

Many congrats to you and all your family!

Back