NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Thank you both for your concerns. I am feeling better now. That came on so quick I am glad I was not too far from home or I would definately had a nasty acident.

Did eat around 8.30 chicken little mash and a few processsed peas. I did enjoy.
Tummy still felt not quite right but I was hungry so took a chance. It was fine.

Tummy still feels a little off this morning, but not much and it is hungry. Not sure what to eat tho. Am going to see my brother for 10am so will have a shower and a wi at home first and see then.

WEDNESDAY 3RD JULY EE

Hexa milk
hexb 2 sl wm bread

B: 2 eggs big tomato
2 bread h/e

L: 5 scan bran ( 5 syns)
mullerlight yog
2 bananas

D: make minceburgers with onion
potato & parsnip mash
cauli & brocolli, few processed peas
oxo & 10g bisto for gravy. (1syn)
2 pears 2 bananas mullerlite

6 syns for the day

Last edited:
Am going to see my brother for 10am so will have a shower and a wi at home first and see then.

How did wi go???
Glad ur feeling bit better today x

I was just having a peak at home. Maybe 1/2 off. I will see what it when dressed in the morning and decide whether to go thurs or fri am. Tummy seems ok. No problem eating, still feeling very tired. Not sure whether to have a kip or continue watching tennis/

Did the kip or tennis win lol? X

Did the kip or tennis win lol? X

Both really. I lay on the settee watched some slept through some. Glad I stayed downstairs because I thought Andy Murry was going to lose after two sets but he won and I saw lots of it.

Off to wi, my scales say STS so hopefully that wil be 1lb off. :fingerscrossed:

Diary to follow

Yes got the 1lb. Only 1lb to go to get back to my 2.1/2 stone. Then 4.1/2 to get back to where I was ages ago. Gonna try scan bran again this weekand extra superfree.

THURSDAY 4TH JULY EE (Happy birthday Dad even tho you not here with us)

hexa 350ml milk
hexb 2 sl wm bread

B: Bacon Sandwich at class hexb
15ml tom sauce (1syn)

L: 5 scan bran (5syns)
2 bananas SF & nat yog

D: chicken breast, potato/parsnip mash
spring greens swede/carrot mash. ALL SF

Strawberry jelly (1 1/2 syns)x2
Strawberries in it SF
Nat yog on top.
mullerlitr

9 syns.

Last edited:
Well done on ur loss :) x

Well done Doreen x
It's nice to be close to a target isn't it? If I get 1 pound next week I'll be into another stone, so that's keeping me on the straight and narrow - so far that is!!

Thanks. You know what else gives me pleasureat the moment, updating my weight statistics on this site and knowing that this was my 3rd week of weight loss in a row. I have not done that this year. Managed a couple of 2 weeks in a row them lots of gains or STS. I hope I am on a roll as my consultant says. The other thing the girls & guys in the group are so encouraging. We are to each other. Just like these threads. I am elated at the moment.

:)

Well done Doreen x
It's nice to be close to a target isn't it? If I get 1 pound next week I'll be into another stone, so that's keeping me on the straight and narrow - so far that is!!

Really concetrate this week Mandy. I don`t what it is that gives us that something we need but am sure a weight loss however small really gives us a boost.

FRIDAY 5TH JULY EXTRA EASY

hexa 350 ml skim milk
hexb 2 sl wm bread

B: 2 eggs 2 toms
2 bread h/e

3/4 hr of Zumba for the oldies

L: Pasta & sauce tomato onion & herb (free no milk or butter) (classic Creations)
3 LC sausages cut up and put in pasta. (1.1/2 syns)
2 pears.

D: pork loin chop.
potato/parsnip mash
Roasted corgette BNS onion toms
20g chorizo sausage (3syns)
1 tbs chilli saue (1.1/2 syns)

Strawberries & mullerlight.

pineapple nat yog

so far 6 syns for the day

Last edited:
Looks like you are doing well, but you have the same problem I do sometimes getting superfree in during breakfast and lunch? I often don't get enough but seems easier with the evening meal.

Looks like you are doing well, but you have the same problem I do sometimes getting superfree in during breakfast and lunch? I often don't get enough but seems easier with the evening meal.

Hiya, I sometimes have mushrooms with my two tomatoes but had run out. Was hoping two pears would be ok for lunch. Do you think it was not enough. Salad would not have gone well well with the pasta, don`t really like it anyway. What would you suggest Izzy?

I don't know about the pears I kinda see those as pudding but they probably are superfree. I usually add onions and peppers or courgette to pasta dishes, been using those a lot lately lol

Back