Brunch
2 eggs, 2 toast beans xtra bread 2.1/2

Lunch: grapes banana yogurt

Dinner
Beef & carrot casserole. extra carrots
broccoli boiled spuds

Will need to sort out syns for yogurt

Muller Fruitpolis 1\2 each.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL. HAVING SOME ME TIME. BACK TOMORROW AFTER WEIGH IN. QUITELY CONFIDENT.

Good luck with the weigh-in, Doreen! Happy New Year to you and thanks for all your invaluable help with the thread! :)

Kathy xx

Hope all you ladies are feeling much better now. Happy New Year to you all and may we have a healthy, slimmer 2015!! :D

Kathy xx

Thursday 1st Jan 2105

Brunch

Dinner
broccoli boiled spuds

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL. HAVING SOME ME TIME. BACK TOMORROW AFTER WEIGH IN. QUITELY CONFIDENT.

Oh you're doing well on your food Doreen, so I think you'll do ok at weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed for you. Happy New Year to you too and let's hope that 2015 is going to be kind to us all.
How is Flynn now? Do they know if its a bug or something that he has an allergy to? Its good that you are having some time to yourself, it sure does take it out of us looking after others, be they children or adults!
I'm looking forward to a quiet day tomorrow as hubby is back at work too, lol, not that he is noisy but it means I can just do what I want, when I want. I think Lucy and Millie are going out to see friends, so if I want to just curl up and read my Kindle, I can :D though I think I'll also try and get out for a nice long walk to clear my head. xx

Oh you're doing well on your food Doreen, so I think you'll do ok at weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed for you. Happy New Year to you too and let's hope that 2015 is going to be kind to us all.
How is Flynn now? Do they know if its a bug or something that he has an allergy to? Its good that you are having some time to yourself, it sure does take it out of us looking after others, be they children or adults!
I'm looking forward to a quiet day tomorrow as hubby is back at work too, lol, not that he is noisy but it means I can just do what I want, when I want. I think Lucy and Millie are going out to see friends, so if I want to just curl up and read my Kindle, I can :D though I think I'll also try and get out for a nice long walk to clear my head. xx

enjoy ur well deserved day to urself!xx

Hope all you ladies are feeling much better now. Happy New Year to you all and may we have a healthy, slimmer 2015!! :D

Kathy xx

Happy New Year to you too! looking forward to trying more of ur lovely recipes!xx

Thursday 1st Jan 2105

Brunch

Dinner
broccoli boiled spuds

well done Doreen - a fab day - really hope u have a good loss - let us know!Hope unenjoyed ur me time xx

Afternoon all. Just an update on Flynn. The antibiotics have worked well and he is doing much better and eating a bit more now too.

I got weighed today and lost 1/2lb. I am pleased with that. Lost 3 weeks in a row now.

Learnt a bit about the new/revised plan. Out consultant said when she learnt about it in October she did not want to do it but said she hates change - me too. It has not changed a lot. I think having to look at a few new bits may well give a spurt.

Hope we all get a great year for our weight losses. Great to have support from minis. xx

Well done on your loss, three weeks in a row over Christmas time is pretty good going, you should be pleased with yourself! Really good to hear Flynn is on the mend finally, poor lad.
New inspiration is always good, I've marked a couple of threads to try and find out more, as there isn't a group I can get to and its so expensive to do the online plan.
Good luck for the coming weeks on it. I think winter can be hard but if we make an effort to find some nice soups and warming casseroles, its food I enjoy. xx

Me too xx but hes panicing when he his sick xx hes got heAdache too :(

Me too xx but hes panicing when he his sick xx hes got heAdache too :(

That is how Flynn was although I was not there to see it. He also had bad tummy ache, in fact so bad they took him to hospital to rule out appendix. We were lucky, Flynn was ok with being sick. He was having Calpol & Neurofen for a while because of his head. Poor kid, such a shame, I do feel for all of you. :(

That is how Flynn was although I was not there to see it. He also had bad tummy ache, in fact so bad they took him to hospital to rule out appendix. We were lucky, Flynn was ok with being sick. He was having Calpol & Neurofen for a while because of his head. Poor kid, such a shame, I do feel for all of you. :(

Thank you x hes heaving when he vomits and screams he cant breathe but onces he sick hes ok again xx

Friday 2nd Jan.

Hexa milk Hexb 60g wholemeal bread

B: banana at class. and coffees
L: 2 bread, baked beans & 2 eggs
D: Chicken Chasseur (1/3rd pkt 2 syns) with added onion, pepper & mushroom. with boiled rice and broccoli.
Banana.
Baileys coffee 4.1/2 syns

Total 6.1/2 syns

UPDATE SATURDAY NO BAILEYS COFFEE SO 2 SYNS

Last edited:
a great day Doreen - starting to look like it'll be the 4th week with a loss for u - well done xx

Hi - hope u've all had a good day?

we've had another family get together b4 the ones that live away go home 2moro - I ended up having a couple of amaretto & diet cokes and party type food - so not an on plan day for me!

we took it turns to choose a song we liked and played them from that great site we all know and love! some great songs came up and we had a laugh and a dance or 2! planning to be on plan from 2moro and WI on Friday - aah! know I've gained but ok with thatxx

Back