NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Looking good Linda.
Keep that up and we will both lose this week.

Well Miss Gypsy to make sure your ball works I had best keep to plan. :whip:
:greenapple:

Read that so wrong lol

Sounds yummy, I still have a bit of turkey breast, thickly sliced, wrapped and frozen as we'd had enough of it and I'd organised other meals for our post Christmas guests. I was going to add it to a risotto but I may well curry it after reading that, we do like a nice easy curry. x

It is tasty - and you can add ginger or other spices to ring the changes! xx

ok im confused lol xx

After reading Doreen's post - I decided to re I decided to make sure my food is fully on plan for a week (no guess work!) state where food is speed, protein etc, weigh all HE's, synned stuff etc. So thanks for that Doreen!

Here's how it went:

brunch: 2 egg omelette s, 30g mature cheddar hea, bacon - all fat removed p baked beans p, HP sauce 1 syn, huge apple s
tea: SW turkey curry p, with onions, tomatoes, carrots & peppers, rice
fruit tea

Excellent day! Every now and then I double check my measurements, though I have to say I'm pretty good at guesstimating portions of cheese, milk etc and if anything I underestimate, so doing myself out of rations rather than overeating them. What I should keep a check on is that I am actually using my Hex As, as often I don't, unless its on cheese.

Don't worry blades I'm just a little tipsy I think. :crazy:
I'm going to bed to try and regain my sanity!

Lol I lost my sanity years ago :p

I'm off too and so chuffed I've been on plan all day (pathetic I know!). Feel more confident about 2moro nowxx

Nothing pathetic about that xx

Hey deffo not pathetic. One day leads to another, remember how it was after your long holiday and how you struggled to get back on plan until you took it one day, almost one meal, at a time? Sometimes it doesn't do to look too far ahead.
So your on plan day yesterday was great! Xx

Hey deffo not pathetic. One day leads to another, remember how it was after your long holiday and how you struggled to get back on plan until you took it one day, almost one meal, at a time? Sometimes it doesn't do to look too far ahead.
So your on plan day yesterday was great! Xx

Yes ur right - feeling more confident today will be on plan too yay !xx

I'm off too and so chuffed I've been on plan all day (pathetic I know!). Feel more confident about 2moro nowxx

Hey you. That is not pathetic. We have to be pleased with ourselves when we have a good day. x

Heres to your good day today.

Back