NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

I can't bear to be bursting for the loo! X

Lol, I've literally just come back from there.... as I've had lots to drink this evening! :eek:

Lol, I've literally just come back from there.... as I've had lots to drink this evening! :eek:

..... excuse me I'm just off there .....

I'd not have known that when I looked at your food, so good job Doreen is on the ball. Not too bad though and yes, deffo better than a choccy binge. I'm making that chicken and chorizo at the weekend, its already on my mealplan. :)

I think u'll enjoy it - very easy and very tasty!xx

....hurry up....I need to go.....! X

Those naughty hormones!!!! I have no idea about red days so I didn't even notice that!!!! Oops! X

The thing is I am great at the theory of slimming world, red, green and extra easy (not sp0 but I don`t manage often enough to put the theory into practice. :D

The thing is I am great at the theory of slimming world, red, green and extra easy (not sp0 but I don`t manage often enough to put the theory into practice. :D

Ah but we benefit from your knowledge too, between us we manage to do a weeks worth of 100% days lol. We just need to work on getting ALL of us 100% more often and sticking with it. :)

What is all this a loo train. If it is one in and one out Houston I think we have a problem. More like one in three out.

Ah but we benefit from your knowledge too, between us we manage to do a weeks worth of 100% days lol. We just need to work on getting ALL of us 100% more often and sticking with it. :)

You are not wrong there Linda, We will just have to keep going.

What is all this a loo train. If it is one in and one out Houston I think we have a problem. More like one in three out.

ooh blimey Doreen - I know what u mean! it must be all the fluid in our fruit and veggies!! xx

Come on now Doreen - you have lost 2 stone!

yes does anyone have a crystal ball to see a 100% week for us all!

yes does anyone have a crystal ball to see a 100% week for us all!

Got one hanging in the window but it is not working at the moment. I keep asking it if I am going to lose Friday, it just swings from side to side or twists around and I don`t know what that means. DO you?

I know but have you noticed how long it has taken. Not that it matters eh? as long as it goes:)

no it doesn't matter how long it takes - more important thatit's staying off - here to stone number 3!

I'm off to bed now - and chuffed I didn't go to the shop for choc or make a pile of toast which I contemplated earlier on! Night, Night!xx

Night night. Quick coffee for me first. Sleep tight and I will dream about my 3 stone. xxx

Night night. Quick coffee for me first. Sleep tight and I will dream about my 3 stone. xxx
hope u mean u'll dream about it falling off u! night, night xx

I enjoy taking the scenic route of losing weight! It may take longer but it uses less petrol!!!! X

I enjoy taking the scenic route of losing weight! It may take longer but it uses less petrol!!!! X

Slow & steady wins the race :)

Back