NannyDoreen & Upndown's daily diaries

Sunday 15th June.

B: at 12noon as was driving home from babysitting this morning.
2 eggs, 3 bacon, lots mush 3 toast (3)
S: 3 pears
D: SW minced beef hash.
Onion, cumin powder, few chilli flakes, minced beef, tin toms, carrots & spuds. Oxo cubes, Was very nice. Had it with cabbage.
B
anana & banana & custard mullerlite.
Later greek yogurt and 2 bananas and 3 small pears

SYNS 3

Last edited:
Feeling quite positive today and am doing some cooking for the weekend. Chicken Chasseur and Minced beef Hash. Also jackets in the slow cooker.

Monday 16th June.
Hexa - milk hexb - 2 bread.

B: 2 bacon, 2 eggs, tom & mushrooms. 2 toast.
Had a skinny milky coffee at cafe so 3 syns for extra 200ml milk if I need it.
L: McCains Jacket (1) 25g light cheese (4)
Had 1/2 of jelly with cherry mullerlight. 5.30.

D: 4 tesco LC sausages (3) Boiled spuds with LC salad cream on the crushed spuds.
Another Mullerlight & rest of jelly at some point. (1.1/2)

milk - 3
Jacket - 1
cheese - 4
Jelly - 1.1/2
Sausages - 4
Lite salad cream 15ml - 1

TOTAL 14.1/2.

Last edited:
TUESDAY 17TH JUNE.

New bedroom carpet fitted today. Looks great.
Yesterday before bed I pinched some of the grated cheese out of the packet so am going to put it on my syn list today.

hexa - milk. hexb 2 bread

B: 2 eggs, toms 3 bacon rounds and 2 toast. Coffees
L: Low fat noodles with one of the jacket spuds I froze yesterday. Banana
D: Chicken thighs, sw chips, courgette, red onion and BNS chips and tomatoes. Level tbs LF salad cream (1)
2 bananas & 2 mullerlights.

Ham sarni before bed - 5
Syns for cheese yesterday 9.
salad cream - 1
15 Syns.

Last edited:
Wed 18th June.

hexa 2 bread. hexb milk.

B: 2 eggs, tomato 25g black pudding. 2 coffee.
L: BNS/carrot soup, 2 bread toasted
S: T at the garden centre and banana
D: sausages x 4, cabbage & brocolli, boiled potatoes.
frozen berries & cherry mullerlight.

Bedtime, couple slices ham 2 mllerlightz

Syns so far
Sausages - 4
black pudding - 3
2 bread - 5

Last edited:
Well Doreen - here goes - thought I'd start with b'fast then add things as the day goes on - in the hope that'll help to control what goes in my tum!!

B: 1 slice bread - half HEB, egg, HP sauce 1 syn??

L: 1 slice bread - as toast - half HEB, cheese half fat and full fat - HEA with marmite Mmmmm.. - can I go a whole day on plan - fingers crossed!!

T: SW spag bol (with lots of veg) followed by SW choc brownies 6 syns with quark flavoured with almond essence

Full to bursting so hope that's it for today!! If I make it to midnight - I'll be so pleased - it'll be my first on plan day for a little while - phew it's a relief too!

TOTAL 7 SYNS - a good day but not enough superfree at b'fast and lunch - must do better 2moro.

Last edited:
That`s what I do too. I think if I write as I go along then I shouldn`t forget anything.
Yes you can do the whole day on plan. I must be good as weigh in on Friday

While down the cafe met two girls from SW class. They had had lunch and wine. I sat with them afterwards with my pot of tea. Made a nice change to have company.

That`s what I do too. I think if I write as I go along then I shouldn`t forget anything.
Yes you can do the whole day on plan. I must be good as weigh in on Friday

While down the cafe met two girls from SW class. They had had lunch and wine. I sat with them afterwards with my pot of tea. Made a nice change to have company.

Yes it's good to have company - esp when ur eating and u can keep an eye on one another too. I've decided it's spag bol for tea - hot outside I know but I fancy something tasty to keep me on plan! Will also write my meals for the rest of the week later - helps me to keep on the straight and narrow if I'm organised.

Yes it's good to have company - esp when ur eating and u can keep an eye on one another too. I've decided it's spag bol for tea - hot outside I know but I fancy something tasty to keep me on plan! Will also write my meals for the rest of the week later - helps me to keep on the straight and narrow if I'm organised.

I`m no good planning in advance, maybe just a day. Good luck with that.
I am going to start my dinner now as I am hungry.

Just had a message from the ladies I saw today, they want to take me to lunch on Monday. Very nice. Good chices there too.

Ha Ha not saying I'll stick to my plan but feel better for doing it! Nice to meet the ladies for lunch next week and handy if the food is SW friendly. Hope ur dinner fills u up - or do u have some SW snacks in?

Ha Ha not saying I'll stick to my plan but feel better for doing it! Nice to meet the ladies for lunch next week and handy if the food is SW friendly. Hope ur dinner fills u up - or do u have some SW snacks in?

It won`t keep me going until bedtime even after pudding, but I can alwqays have some soup or another banana.

It won`t keep me going until bedtime even after pudding, but I can alwqays have some soup or another banana.

Yes SW is so good for snacks isn't it? Hope u find it easy to stay on plan with ur WI pretty close now - looking forward to my spag bol later yum yum!

Oooh great excitement here - well just me really - I remembered that I made SW choc brownies the other day - luckily put them in a tin in the fridge cos they don't keep well in the heat - so that's dessert/treat sorted!!

Last edited:
Cor I would love one of those. How could you not have eaten them already.

I had a banana and cappuccino mullerlite. It had been in the fridge since yesterday and was much thicker than normal. Feel full now, will be in bed by nine I am very tired and have the rest of bedroom to sort too.

Yes they are nice - but u need choc spread or a quark mix with them - I've eaten all the choc spread tho'! They're easy to make if u want me to send the recipe.

That`s really nice of you but I would eat them all. You can send me one if you like ;)

That`s really nice of you but I would eat them all. You can send me one if you like ;)

Know exactly what u mean - I had 3 small brownies left and have eaten them all - so that's about 6 syns - but ok - will update my food post now - in bed now so that's it for dayxx

Added ham and mullers on for last night. Have been doing some more to the bedroom trying to sort as I go along. SO much crap I keep for years. Gonna try and be more ruthless. I have loads of knitting wool 12 in a pack. It is cream, not something I can see me using. Think I will take them to DIL to sell on her local site.
Also have to pack for the weekend dog duty.
Gonna try and go to bed earlier tonight as weighin tomorrow and sure I have put on again.

Food so far today Thursday 19th June

B: 1/2 tin beans, 2 eggs, 3 toast (3) 25g black pudding (2)
L: 2 boiled eggs, tomato 2 slices ham.
D: Burger (1) beans with black pudding in them (2) eggs sw chips. Tom sauce (2)
Followed by frozen berries & mullerlight.

No bun but added black pud & Tom sauce

10 syns.

Last edited:
Added ham and mullers on for last night. Have been doing some more to the bedroom trying to sort as I go along. SO much crap I keep for years. Gonna try and be more ruthless. I have loads of knitting wool 12 in a pack. It is cream, not something I can see me using. Think I will take them to DIL to sell on her local site.

Food so far today Thursday 19th June

B: 1/2 tin beans, 2 eggs, 3 toast (3) 25g black pudding (2)

Yes we do collect a lot of stuff don't we - I keep having clearouts but somehow it builds up again! Good idea to sell stuff - just try not to buy more clutter LOL!!

Yes we do collect a lot of stuff don't we - I keep having clearouts but somehow it builds up again! Good idea to sell stuff - just try not to buy more clutter LOL!!

Can`t really buy anything else - limited income and all that. Just threads and stuff for making the cards. I was thanking when I can`t see properly to sew in the future I could use some of the other coloured wool I have to knit squares for blankets for overseas. One of the ladies in the charity shop has spoken to be about it in the past. Nah - don`t think I am nearly ready for that yet. LOL

Can`t really buy anything else - limited income and all that. Just threads and stuff for making the cards. I was thanking when I can`t see properly to sew in the future I could use some of the other coloured wool I have to knit squares for blankets for overseas. One of the ladies in the charity shop has spoken to be about it in the past. Nah - don`t think I am nearly ready for that yet. LOL

Yes think positive - ur young as u feel they say - but I do think some people act older than they are - that's not my way - I try to follow my late Dad's attitude - keep things in life simple, make the most of all ur opportunities and enjoy it all!!

Back